IHC gold hotstamps. Do they exist? (2 Viewers)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
This is not an In Theory set, this is already happening. Please help me figure out what to choose and plug in here. I can find a lot via chip guide, but I don't know whats actually feasible to obtain out there in the wild.

So here goes. I'm putting together a Mixed HS set. Originally was hoping to get RHC, LCV, SCV, IHC, house mold, etc. in there. I know this will irk some folks, but the reason I like it is because it's a bit different than what I normally see. Also because I just happened to end up having a couple different hot stamps that I don't think are extremely plentiful, such as Capital Room and Tonk fracs.

The chips I currently have on hand for this endeavor. I already thought about how rough matching the Sams or Silvers would be with the Tonks, as every color variation is off from Blue/Petunia to Orange/Peach/Blaze and so on. Someone has already talked me off this edge, so at the moment I don't mind a splash pot looking like a rainbow threw up.
1584981495673.png

Here are two setups I’m looking at....

1) I would love to have a set that could go from micro to $ games, just cause more chips. I would rather a softer .50 in here, but otherwise I think the micro part works really well with the Capital Room and soft peach solids up to the Silverton. I'm sad to see the Tonks kicked out, but this setup could actually work in both spot progression and being a true Mixed set (would need a different .50 to have a diff mold in each chip).
1584981818611.png

2) I know those $100s aren't available, BUT if I can pickup a black housemold hundo, it brings the Sams into play and lets me have the white 1000s.
1584983061669.png

Please let me know thoughts. I know it's kinda a jumble right now. I was messing around trying to figure out a way to bring a SB ncv into play as well (the whole truly mixed HS idea), but had trouble seeing any that would even work (and not doing a simple nonspotted Starburst with these other chips here).

Would love if someone could point me in the way of an IHC gold Hotstamp? $100? Ideas for the $5s?

Attachments

• 1584982146320.png
    1584982146320.png
    216.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 1584982782234.png
    1584982782234.png
    207.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 1584983272576.png
    1584983272576.png
    203.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
So much for that retirement, huh? :D ”I thought I was out...”

So many variables, so much confusion.

The Westworld .50"s (that I believe are sold already) are solid yellow (canary?), LCV's. (fulfills different mold for .50 requirement)

Hard to see from pics, Grand Cardroom were Paulson suits? If so,you still have Paulson Chips, Roulette, Web, and Diamonds to work with. I don't know how many of those can be found hotstamped with the right denoms, but it increases the scope of your pallet beyond House Mold and IHC only.

Yeah, I once considered building a mega-tilt reverse-size-progression cash set (all solids) using 43mm 50c chips, 39mm $2 chips, and 36mm $10 chips. Eventually decided that it would probably tilt me much worse than the other players at the table. :wow:

Shoulda done it. There's room for curiosities as well! Not everything has to be playable.

Shoulda done it. There's room for curiosities as well! Not everything has to be playable.
Biggest reason I decided against it was because for all of the molds to really fit well together visually, the $2 chips would have to be RHC. :vomit:

Yeah, I once considered building a mega-tilt reverse-size-progression cash set (all solids) using 43mm 50c chips, 39mm $2 chips, and 36mm $10 chips. Eventually decided that it would probably tilt me much worse than the other players at the table. :wow:

Haha you know you are a chipaholic when......... This must be one of the most ridiculous ideas I've read on here, and I think it might mean you have done too many sets @BGinGA :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

@BarrieJ3 are you sure this set concept is not cabin fever induced? That picture of the Capital room 5¢ next to the tonks broke my iphone screen.

Is this like ugly chic coming to poker chips?
I’m not ready to do a real custom, and I get bored having the same thing as everyone else. I had access to some not so numerous hotstamps, so went with it. It’ll probably get even worse as I attempt to update it and really get a diff mold on every denom.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom