Wanted IG $20s, IG $100s, Paris $5s, Peach Hotstamps, Paris $1s, Tiger Claws (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
63   3   1
Trying to fill some holes (ooc).

I have a missing barrel of IG $20s, a missing barrel of Paris $5s, I'm 50 short of a second rack of those peach hotstamps, 40 Blurples short of a full $20/$100 rack, and have 20 empty racks that need Paris $1s.

IG Primary $25s: Need 20
IG Secondary $100s: Need 20
Paris $5s, Excellent to Mint: Need 15, will take 20
Peach Hotstamps (pictured below): Need 50 (I have 150)
Tiger Blurple Claws: 40 (needed to fill rack)
Paris $1s: I have 20 empty racks that need chips. I know there's a ton for sale currently, but I'm looking for chips that match my condition. If anyone is giving up on their project and has those first day/week Paris $1s, or even just an extra rack or two, hit me up. I'm fine with this project taking awhile. If you do decide to give up on a project, happy to do FROR.

Again I’m happy to be patient, most of the classifieds are peoples leftovers after cherry picking all their $1s - id prefer the cherry picked chips :)

AND FOR THE LOVE OF CHIPPING GODS, SEND ME YOUR CUSTOM SAMPLE!

chips needed.jpg

1689903545230.png

Last edited:
Wow! You must have some pretty serious games for that many chips in those denoms!! How many $$$ does your table see in a game night?

Do you normally stack chips that high in the matsui racks? I get paranoid after 10 and haven’t risked stacking higher o_O

Wow! You must have some pretty serious games for that many chips in those denoms!! How many $$$ does your table see in a game night?
Naw, just future proofed. A lot of chippers have a ton of chips, I chose the strange route of only having 2-4 sets (what you see is everything I own).

The only excessive and unused denom is the IG $25s.

Our games aren’t scary, we don’t remotely touch 5 figures on the table, more so around the 3k average range.

IG Primary $25s: Need 20
IG Secondary $100s: Need 20
Paris $5s, Excellent to Mint: Need 15, will take 20
Peach Hotstamps (pictured below): Need 50 (I have 150)
Tiger Blurple Claws: 40 (needed to fill rack)
Paris $1s: I have 20 empty racks that need chips.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF CHIPPING GODS, SEND ME YOUR CUSTOM SAMPLE
Update:
IG $25s: Got em!
Paris $5s: Got a rack!

Paris $1s: Need 20 racks Got 3, just need 17 racks!
IG secondary $100s : Need 20
Tiger Blurple Claws: Need 40

Custom Samples:
Got a couple! Just need a couple thousand more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom