SOLD If You Need CPS or 8V CCs or Roulettes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
63   3   1
There’s been a bunch of folks that have asked needing to fill holes (no ooc), but I didn’t have access to everything. I’m organizing now that I’m stateside and will be selling a bunch, but before I do please let me know if you need singles or a barrel. Obviously free of charge, although you’re welcome to cover shipping.

CPS tourney of I think every denom, and I’ve paid for rights to print labels if you need help with that or want a unique denom.

Obviously 8V CCs, but if you need whole racks or something just wait til I post for sale.

I have isle roulettes, aransas roulettes, the chiproom sale roulettes (below left), and maybe some others.

I know some folks needing other things, full sample of Parks and Rec ceramics was one, someone needed specific cut cards I have - we talked I just can’t remember who you folks are.

If we’ve chatted and you need something, just comment or PM. Want to help you out before I list for sale.

edit: people didn't wait for sales. but things are going to folks that have previously asked and need them. About the only thing left now is 8V CC whites and blacks.

2nd edit: also, if anyone has red 8V CCs, I will buy them. They're in the cash design, so until I have them, that set just doesn't have $5s.

7C9ED3F9-BA54-4150-93D0-E05263D76C99.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey. Been waiting for this day. I’m prob in the sale category. Looking forward to hopefully finally completing my 8v set!
Hey man! Glad you caught this. There’s over 4K altogether. I’ll get the numbers together before the sale, and you can build a set that works for you.

If you want to plan it out now, be forewarned I don’t have the reds, but yes to everything else in numbers.

Hey man! Glad you caught this. There’s over 4K altogether. I’ll get the numbers together before the sale, and you can build a set that works for you.

If you want to plan it out now, be forewarned I don’t have the reds, but yes to everything else in numbers.
Sent ya a PM.

Interested in a set of Isle roulettes. You mentioned them but I don’t see them

Go figure, I did something poorly on here. Lol sorry it wasn’t supposed to be an interest thread as those aren’t allowed, there just really are a bunch of people who needed filling out sets and I can’t search through every folder/pm.

Luckily many of them are on tonight, and we’re getting them taken care of. I’ll stay up tonight to get all the freebies and fillins separated out, and list the rest tonight or tomorrow.

I would love a barrel each of:
CPS
.25 - pink
1 - blue
20 - yellow
25 - green
100 - black
500 - purple

More than happy to pay for shipping or price to me.

Thanks for the consideration !

May I please request 1 barrel of T5k (orange) of the CPS chips? Thanks.

Edit: Actually, even just one single T5k CPS chip should suffice. Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited:
PM'd about helping with a CPS small set for my very mixed game. Dude @BarrieJ3 I've said it before but you're the man. Love the community you build here.

Thanks man. Looking forward to the full sale. Wanting some racks of 8Vs. Green, blue and any color I don't have much of. More blacks and purples too. Maybe more.

UPDATE CPS
Still working through asks/inventory
UPDATE 8V CCs
White - 600
Blue - 200
Blacks - 400
Purple - 200
Brown - OUT
Pink - OUT
Green - OUT
Grey - Down to barrels, mayyyyybe squeeze out a rack

Status