Giveaway Ice Cardroom Sample Set (1 Viewer)

HughDrackman

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey all,

A little while ago, I wanted to see what 43mm Tina no mold, textured chips were all about. @NotRealNameNoSir encouraged me to get a sample set of his custom Ice Cardroom chips so I could give them a spin. After having them around as a shuffle stack for about a week, I gotta say, I’m smitten with them! The design is phenomenal, and they feel like a big chipco with smoother edges.

My next project (after I get my kitchen under control) is to put together my own custom tournament set through Tina.

Until then, I thought I’d share the love. I’m giving away the sample set that I got to one lucky winner. All you have to do is reply to this thread by answering the question:

What’s cooler than being cool?

I’ll draw the winner at random on Wednesday night at 7:30 pm mountain time.

Good luck!

Attachments

• 432A5AF3-5053-402F-A1E8-7787C5769656.jpeg
    432A5AF3-5053-402F-A1E8-7787C5769656.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 147
"I'm not in" Cooler than being Cool is exuding confidence in all aspects of life.

Very generous of you to pay these forward

ICE COLD!

I'm in. That's one of my favorite songs. I used to play the single on vinyl at my brother's house when we were all drinking playing cards. This was college days when we used to dj together. And yes you can find almost anything still pressed in vinyl. Much harder these days with the latest technology like Serato. Coincidentally, this about the same time he bought me my paulson classics. Noice!!!

ICE COLD!

I'm in. That's one of my favorite songs. I used to play the single on vinyl at my brother's house when we were all drinking playing cards. This was college days when we used to dj together. And yes you can find almost anything still pressed in vinyl. Much harder these days with the latest technology like Serato. Coincidentally, this about the same time he bought me my paulson classics. Noice!!!
I found a little hole-in-the-wall shop on my last trip to Vegas in December that sells thousands and thousands of vinyl records! They even had clearance records for $2 each! Categorized by genre, Sinatra, Stevie, Ray Charles, Beatles, Zeplin, you name it!

And yea, my favorite song for a very long time was Prototype off that same album. The Love Below will always be a classic.

24 hours left before the drawing! “I can’t hear you. I said, what’s cooler than being cool?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom