I will pay $1,000 if you let me tag along in the next group buy (1 Viewer)

3942h9.jpg

(speaking for my own self)

One cannot simply buy their way into the s00per sekrit inner circle anymore than one can simply walk into Mordor!

Edit: or maybe a good old fashioned PCF raffle!

Last edited:
In our household, we call this being an Agent of Chaos.

It's a role that rotates thru the family members as they watch our family burn.

Not looking to offend anybody, but I personally don't like any of the chips that came out of the group buys. Thus, I would be reluctant to participate if invited.

WHAT??? Don't believe me. Go ahead...invite me and see what happens.:whistle: :whistling::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I don't care for the recent group buys. The AS were decent. The empress chips are very solid. I'd love a set at 2 bucks per. Screw the "fair market value" mark up.

I'm not a fan of the sunset beach or harlys parrot chips. The Big Top design has grown on me some. Empress was the best. As long as their happy with them, and the chippers that are paying 6+ times their mark up are happy with them, that is all that matters.

I'll take my @p5woody designed Bourbons or Sunsets any day of the week.

If this is true, shouldn't the group that does the buy order twice as many chips and sell them at cost?

If only greed didn't exist. If you had an opportunity to make 150k in 2 weeks would you really sell at cost instead to be a "good guy"? Sellers don't set the market. Buyers do. Stop buying chips for absurd prices and people will stop selling them for small fortunes.

My point was that money up front or during is not the issue, the work and connections are. The money after is a different story.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom