I treated my pharaoh's without respect.. (2 Viewers)

Robert Waite

Sitting Out
Reaction score
You can check my post history to see pics when they were new. I bought around 1400 cc pharaoh's in 2015. I did use them over the following 2 years.. but eventually they ended up sitting in my truck for 3 years and another 4 in my garage. This was stupid and i would once a year think.. maybe i should put them inside. But I was lazy and lame.. and just left them.

My son recently became interested in card games so I went to grab them. They were dusty as heck.. and I feared that the labels would be peeled or damaged or who knows.. maybe they would crumble or something.

To my surprise they are in great shape. All labels seem flat and almost like they are embedded (i thought it was stuck on but dont really remember).

1000005882.jpg

Here is one of the birdcages. I have not dusted or cleaned them yet.

1000005884.jpg

Here are 2 randoms.. just wiped the left one with my thumb for 10 seconds.

1000005885.jpg

Label looks great to me.

Anyway.. no one should ever subject their chips to the elements.. daily 50-80.. 90 on hot days weather for years. It was dumb.. but holy cow im happy they seem fine.

Separately i left some copags in the truck for probably 6 years. They are not warped and seem quite fine as well.

1000005886.jpg

1000005887.jpg

Im impressed

That's encouraging. There was a lot of talk about the CC Pharaoh's being chalkier and crumblier than other china clays (I've also seen that they fade a lot quicker too). Glad you didn't have that experience.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom