SOLD "I didn't know what I was doing" sale #3: Seven Mile $1s and Boulder Station $2s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
When I got into the chipping hobby I was buying and searching and bidding all over the place. I was wandering around aimlessly, with some vague ideas of sets I wanted to put together, chips I liked, and some I just thought were good deals. So, I am looking to offload some of the chips I amassed in the past year in what I am calling the "I didn't know what I was doing" sale.

Without further ado, let's get to sale #3...

One (1) rack of Seven Mile $1s. I would say these are in 6-7/10 shape. I do believe these are live chips. Asking a little less than what I paid for them: $160 shipped. Would make great fracs or snappers for a relabel set. Some better than others, one of the pics shows the difference. I would say there are about 10-15 of the "better" ones, but they will all stand on end...some may just need a bit more work.

One (1) barrel of Boulder Station $2s. These are in near mint shape. Live chips as well. Asking what I paid for them: $65 shipped.

THE DEETS:

• One (1) rack Seven Mile $1 Paulson RHCs; $160 shipped
  • One (1) barrel Boulder Station $2 Paulson RHCs; $65 shipped
  • Payment via PayPal F/F
  • CONUS shipping only
Seven_bar_1.png

Seven_bar_3.png

Seven_ex_2.png

Seven_ex_1.png

BSta_bar_4.png

BSta_bar_2.png

BSta_bar_3.png