Interest Hybrid ARODIE mold (2 Viewers)

OOOH a Tribute set with HARDWELL instead would be fun....

Horseshoe Club 25¢.jpeg

I meant Arodie mold - I’m thinking old school with a twist, maybe faux hotstamp. If they feel like the Greek mold or scrown hybrids I’d be all over it for probably 1000 chippies. Just got my 43mm New Greek Key chips and love everything about them. Saying ‘for the price’ cheapens these chips. I say good for all chippers to be collecting as long as you know what you are getting, and you are getting them to play with not perpetuate a scam.

I meant Arodie mold - I’m thinking old school with a twist, maybe faux hotstamp. If they feel like the Greek mold or scrown hybrids I’d be all over it for probably 1000 chippies. Just got my 43mm New Greek Key chips and love everything about them. Saying ‘for the price’ cheapens these chips. I say good for all chippers to be collecting as long as you know what you are getting, and you are getting them to play with not perpetuate a scam.
Pics of the chips or it didn't happen!!!

FYI everyone From my wife after I asked about any public hybrid molds "u can advice us,which one will be popular.maybe we can open a new mold.so everyone can share the mold"

So.......

It’s interesting, there are some nuances to the Arodie mold that are not initially apparent.
The dice and arrows are slightly below the main cross-hatched surface…and while the edge of the recess is sharp, the edges of the dice and arrows is slightly rounded over.
It would be easy to just take the vector art and create a mold, but that would ignore some of those nuanced details that make it great.

It’s interesting, there are some nuances to the Arodie mold that are not initially apparent.
The dice and arrows are slightly below the main cross-hatched surface…and while the edge of the recess is sharp, the edges of the dice and arrows is slightly rounded over.
It would be easy to just take the vector art and create a mold, but that would ignore some of those nuanced details that make it great.
But……To try….???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom