Interest Hybrid ARODIE mold (2 Viewers)

SeanGecko

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Here you go @Colquhoun started it for you.

Ryan Gosling Hello GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Interested, assuming these allow for custom artwork. Is the plan to go for textured chips similar to the ceramic scrown hybrids being sold on another poker chip website?

Last edited:
Absolutely.
But I think it’s one of those things that you either need it to be 100%…or very different. Anything nearly identical makes it look like you made a mistake.
i dont share that sentiment but im also not calling for its return so for those who are they can decide what they want. I was more curious than anything else to see what it would look like with an alternative symmetry using the original elements. You cant win around here. criticisied for making direct copies and criticised for not making direct copies. lol

Last edited:
i dont share that sentiment but im also not calling for its return so for those who are they can decide what they wont. I was more curious than anything else to see what it would look like with an alternative symmetry using the original elements. You cant win around here. criticisied for making direct copies and criticised for not making direct copies. lol
Yeah, I could certainly change it, whatever anyone decides they want from this. I just was showing what I had done, but if anyone prefers an alternate, I'm open to the change.

And before this spins wildly out of control, I have no plans to make a new hybrid chip, was just sharing that I had some vector art and @SeanGecko started this new thread. Thanks a lot man! :mad: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Yeah, I could certainly change it, whatever anyone decides they want from this. I just was showing what I had done, but if anyone prefers an alternate, I'm open to the change.

And before this spins wildly out of control, I have no plans to make a new hybrid chip, was just sharing that I had some vector art and @SeanGecko started this new thread. Thanks a lot man! :mad: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
All questions and decisions are to be directed to @Colquhoun
russell crowe oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

yeah i noticed that but was wondering if it could be ordered in such a way to have some sort of symmetry.
What symmetry are you looking to get? There's a history to opposite sides of a die adding to seven so I don't know what kind of symmetry you are looking for.

Opposite sides being the same value? :unsure:

Just curious, I guess mostly because it's never bothered me. The die are so small and tricky to read anyways that unless I'm specifically looking for it, I just don't notice.

Come on everybody let's get @Colquhoun moving on this. Put in your orders for the hypothetical possible maybe Tina ARODIE hybrid mold. Just need 20,000 ordered!
Emma Stone Movie GIF

*Or elect someone else to do this. You know you want it....

Also this 60% a bit and @Colquhoun did a good vector.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom