Hurricane Florence (1 Viewer)

Hope everyone is safe out there, we got Olivia heading our way tonight

IMG_9082.jpg

Yikes what island are you arriving at, hope not my island Maui, we should be getting direct hit

Kauai - heading to Princeville for wedding. Luckily it doesn't look like they are expected to get hit too bad. I know it's selfish, but I'm hoping I might get a little clear weather since I have been out there since I was in the 8th grade

Kauai is now under a tropical storm warning, but I pray you have clear weather, id hate to have my trip ruined

What states are in that huge storms path

South Carolina and North Carolina are expected to take the burnt. We dispatched our swiftwater rescue team last night to South Carolina, but risks of flooding will have the guys relocating operational bases constantly.

That said, Virginia Maryland can expect some crazy wet weather. I know @krafticus , and the Maryland contingent have been deluged with wet weather this past year and may have some flooding plans in order, but you never know.

I do know that this is a good community (despite a few who think it's divisive), and if there were established members that needed someplace to go to ride out the storms, the Zombies would be willing to shelter you (and your chips).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom