Hungry Frog cash sample.. am I missing one? (1 Viewer)

krafticus

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I always thought I had a full sample of the Meatboy’s hungry frog cash set (I have a full tournament set, including the alt t25).

I feel like I saw a denomination that I don’t have. Anyone know, and if I’m missing one, can someone help me out???

I have $.05, $.10, $.25, $.50, $1, $2, $5, $10

B6D971EA-A04F-42ED-9421-F537622A4C2E.jpeg

I only have a partial. Not a different denom but there is a solid $1 out there too. I’ll take a look thru the old Chiptak calendars I still have. This set was definitely in there and I remember having the page ripped out and hanging on my cubicle wall.

F4272DEF-0A18-4391-A3DC-C570353FA098.jpeg

I had bought all of the hot stamp dyes from Fabian years back, but ran into financial difficulties and sold them. Had to at the time, but damn I regret that one.

Awsome thread...and besides the many awsome chips he left us.

He was a f*cking ace member too !
If I do a Belgian meet, he will come and join us....

I really love the simple design. I used a similar one on my old BCC set, but always felt it was better suited for an old school ASM mold:

nickle_chips 005.jpg

View attachment 1030660
I never realized: 2 different gold stamps?
anyway, these are shipping to you if you send me an addy :tup:

Haha once you start stamping you’ve got to keep old foil for people’s addons. I’ve got a partial roll reserved for two members future adds. And you definitely don’t want to change foils in the middle of a job!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom