Cancelled HSI Set (Mint) - Horseshoe Indiana Primary & Secondary (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbp8984

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I have decided to change direction and I am willing to let the last of my HSI chips go to fund my next set

These are all mint from Jims sale and have not been used in play, but have been taken out of the box for a photoshoot.
  • $1 Secondary Horseshoe Southern Indiana - 150
  • $5 Secondary Horseshoe Southern Indiana - 120
  • $25 Secondary Horseshoe Southern Indiana - 60
  • $100 Secondary Horseshoe Southern Indiana - 40
  • $500 Primary Horseshoe Southern Indiana - 30
Total Chips = 400

Not interested in any split unless all the $1s are accounted for - $24/barrel or $120/rack

Payment will be Paypal FF (USD) or bank transfer (in GBP)

The chips are in the UK but I can ship internationally at buyers risk (insurance can be an optional extra).
Estimated shipping to US should be around $45

Please post here first before PMing me. Priority goes to someone who takes the entire lot.

hsi set 3 (2).jpg

1 (1).jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

@davislane @RefractorMan @Sambukan @Puurs14 @BigJ

Last edited:
I don’t want offend to nobody
I explained my opinion
End the story

Classifieds and eBay/Craigslist Links Section​

• The classifieds section is for private member-to-member postings only. Users shall not post commercial ads or spam!
  • Users are required to have a minimum of 30 posts and and 30 days as a registered member before having the ability to make posts in the Auction forum..
  • No Thread Crapping. In the case of member-to-member sales, whether in the form of a classified ad or an eBay auction for items being sold by a PokerChipForum.com user, users shall not post negative comments with regard to the product offered or the price listed. Such posting will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the price, contact the seller via private message/conversation. Do not post it in the thread.

Thanks

Completely different breakdown tbh no 500s, only 1 barrel 100, and half the set loaded with 1s

Also it’s my landing price to UK, some of us aren’t as fortunate to have access to cheap shipping and no import tax
I know buddy the 500$ it’s expensive
And shipping over sea
Case close
Sorry

Completely different breakdown tbh no 500s, only 1 barrel 100, and half the set loaded with 1s

Also it’s my landing price to UK, some of us aren’t as fortunate to have access to cheap shipping and no import tax
You don't need to explain....

I just bought HSI pri $5....for 225/rack...don't saw anyone complaining.
If I don't like that price...I just don't buy them.

Last edited:
If a split is dependent on all of the $1s being spoken for, what price on those for a UK chipper, please?

Edit: should have read it properly! All cleared up — ignore the above.

You don't need to explain....

I just bought HSI pri $5....for 225/rack...don't saw anyone complaining.
If I don't like that price...I just don't buy them.
From a neutral stand point, you got it right. Also, those sets sat there a while, no one bought up quick, why? So popular... you can’t just sit and wait for someone else to invest huge chunk of their money and sell of a rack at the price you favour or feel obligated to, while next guy take care of taxes(if applicable) and shipping stuff out on their own time(time and money) while it just sat there for people to buy, Esp now it’s sold out and you can’t get no more. Truth is I’ve been on Chiptalk since 2006 and most times I helped people out or gave them a discount cause they needed it, guess what, two weeks to a few months later they sold it for way more and still mint or unused, so they didn’t play with them?...I sell for my price but I am trying to compromise the actual price with people who buy, don’t use and sell for more. Now for the people who buy, actually play and use them, either buy it or move on. And I invested $7000 just on this sale alone to collect what I wanted out of it and send off what I don’t. And that’s just it, if I don’t like the price, I don’t buy it, spoken correctly @Thomacetti .
GL with sale @sbp8984

Also, I don’t need 20% or 10% profit to fulfill my life and pay my bills, my other hundreds of things does that. And to be honest, it all goes back to Jim...:tup: :p

Last edited:
if you break it down its not even that bad

$1 = 150 Chips = $180 add $10 here so = $1.27ea Chip

$5 = 120 Chips = $250 add $10 here so = $2.17ea Chip

$25 = 60 Chips = $180 = $3ea Chip an auction sold for $275 plus shipping for a whole rack

$100 = 40 Chips = $120 = $3ea Chip

$500= 30 Chips = $150 = $5ea chip I believe they were $3.50-$4ea brand new

thats $880 u would have to fit the other $20 somewhere

its not that bad of prices esp since all these chips are sold out now and 80-85% of people who own them will most likely never sell them

if you break it down its not even that bad

$1 = 150 Chips = $180 add $10 here so = $1.27ea Chip

$5 = 120 Chips = $250 add $10 here so = $2.17ea Chip

$25 = 60 Chips = $180 = $3ea Chip an auction sold for $275 plus shipping for a whole rack

$100 = 40 Chips = $120 = $3ea Chip

$500= 30 Chips = $150 = $5ea chip I believe they were $3.50-$4ea brand new

thats $880 u would have to fit the other $20 somewhere

its not that bad of prices esp since all these chips are sold out now and 80-85% of people who own them will most likely never sell them
Correct and even though I don’t agree with price raping, I also agree with, you snooze you lose. Bada bing.

Correct and even though I don’t agree with price raping, I also agree with, you snooze you lose. Bada bing.
I mean I don't see how it is price raping all the chips are gone yes i could see if the chips were still being sold then yes I agree but the market dictates the price aswell again if you dont agree with the pricing don't comment and move on as simple as that lol

I mean I don't see how it is price raping all the chips are gone yes i could see if the chips were still being sold then yes I agree but the market dictates the price aswell again if you dont agree with the pricing don't comment and move on as simple as that lol
You clearly did not understand what I said lol and I can comment on what I please. Never once I said this or that was price raping, I said I don’t agree with it in “general terms” of anything, not just chips bud. Also if you read all my posts here maybe a light bulb would hit that brain of yours.

You clearly did not understand what I said lol and I can comment on what I please. Never once I said this or that was price raping, I said I don’t agree with it in “general terms” of anything, not just chips bud. Also if you read all my posts here maybe a light bulb would hit that brain of yours.
Yeah mybad I read that wrong I was putting in my Brady to win the super bowl bet you are correct sir my fault

Yeah mybad I read that wrong I was putting in my Brady to win the super bowl bet you are correct sir my fault
I apologize as well, I only bite when I’m bitten lol. Nobody here should be hung for their price and that sh*t should be shut down from now on. Nobody’s gotta ignore people because of their price, it’s childish or thread fart their sale. Yes move on if you don’t like price or maybe, contact them and say hey, I’ll buy but could I get a bit of a deal. People are too quick to hang people here and it’s stupid. May the force be with everyone.

I'm confused, are these gone? Not often these are coming up in the UK and would have been interested in any splits. Need to build a set slowly and cheaply!

maybe, contact them and say hey, I’ll buy but could I get a bit of a deal.

Be careful with this. As I have had the pleasure of receiving a discount from a seller...

What i didn't know, after the transaction, I was being watched at how much I was spending...

Then, coincidentally, I tried to buy from that seller, and was denied any future purchases on grounds I lied I needed a discount since I spent more the following week.

Be careful with this. As I have had the pleasure of receiving a discount from a seller...

What i didn't know, after the transaction, I was being watched at how much I was spending...

Then, coincidentally, I tried to buy from that seller, and was denied any future purchases on grounds I lied I needed a discount since I spent more the following week.
I hear you, I mean it generally not in regards to any specific reason why you are asking for a discount. I have never asked for a discount that I can remember as anyone who sold to me knows and I usually buy at whatever price is asked but it is a good point, if you did state your money is shy and he sold for cheaper and you bought more chips later, realistically that was sellers choice, what would be bad is you selling them for double the price a little while after lol but that’s business for you. That’s why experience tells me sell for more (not ridiculous price) so if they are serious and using them, doesn’t matter they will buy and if they try to sell for more than they got it for, it won’t sell or likely won’t. It avoids all that, but say I gave discount and I’ve done that and buyer sold for more just a while later, eh whatever, expect it. I will always sell to people regardless of history, I’ll sell to the devil cuz I known my bottom line, you can stick the chips in your bum or on eBay for a million, I don’t care, my emotions are non existent in business.

and you were monitored for your spending?!
You hear that Nav? That’s not a tornado siren, that’s the PCF accountant police alarm, you got a deal and spent money after?!, well well well mister naughty, that comes with an A class misdemeanour charge, you should be spanked immediately and slapped on the left side of your face twice and right side once with a glove.
Free bumps lol.

Last edited:
Hey - I totally missed that these were going to be an international ship. I will relinquish dibs on the $25s and $500s.
If you need/want me specifically to me to buy them, no problem.
But this is a good chance for some of our EU chippers to get chips without getting totally hosed on shipping.
I wouldn't drop dibs if I didn't' think these would get snatched up very quickly.

Much love - enjoy the chips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom