For Sale HSI Secondary Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
So I'm a few months into my chipping journey it turns out I have an itchy trigger finger, and so I had to make some cuts. Definitely my favorite but I think I spent more than I probably should have so tough choices must be made. This will be shipping from the US, and both conus and international shipping will be done at cost by horseshoez. I have never actually touched the chips myself so I'm relying on the opinion of the people who sold it to me as well as horseshoez in saying that they are mint condition. Note: some of the 1sec chips have color transfer from what seems to be the edgespots as is shown in one of the pictures. I do not believe this is from use.

Payment is paypal f&f only in USD to a Canadian.

It IS a dibs sale, and i will offer splits after 24 hours if no one has bought the whole thing - based on order it's called.
Prices based largely on the bigslick4523 hsi sale thread from a few weeks ago.

200 HSI Sec 1 mint - $130/rack (free shipping if you buy both)
390 HSI Sec 5 - $260/rack
50 HSI Sec 25 - $225
70 HSI Sec 100 - $300 (80 are pictured, only 70 for sale)

Total adds to $1,800 and if bought as set, it'll be $1,725.

5's all sold
25's all sold
100's sold
1's sold

All gone!

NfkmSaa.jpg

SIyD31G.jpg
kFhfjkM.jpg

yScVI6D.jpg
Yw6y2l0.jpg

pxbQNbP.jpg

@Paulo @303Mike @Omar65 @TheWhat

note: this is my first sale thread so let me know if I need to correct anything.

To clarify: I apologize for not mentioning but I mean to say that in the case of splits, i will not do barrels - only by the rack (or the full quantity of the denom remaining). Omar called it before I clarified and I spoke to him prior so that will be the exception.

Last edited:
I meant to say in my original post that I didn’t plan on selling by the barrel (I modified the post to reflect that). Since Omar called dibs before that I’ll split the barrel for him.

I think the assumption is that sets generally won't be split unless explicitly mentioned so you're probably good to wait to see if the whole set sells first

Out of curiosity, what are those white chips with red and blue spots visible on the left in the last image?

I meant to say in my original post that I didn’t plan on selling by the barrel (I modified the post to reflect that). Since Omar called dibs before that I’ll split the barrel for him.
Sorry, I didn't think about that. Definitely causes a hassle in shipping that I didn't consider. If needed, @roofingman2 could work our something where @horseshoez can ship to one of us then we we ship on from there. I don't want to make it difficult!

All sold except the 1s. Colwohoun found it elsewhere (bigslick who is now sold out).
Waiting to hear back from chipnut.

Adjusted main thread - free shipping if you buy both of the remaining racks of 1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom