Cancelled HSI Secondary FRAC and 1K (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokrgeek21

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Trying to complete my set, guess i wasn't quick enough on game day, lol. I Need one rack of HSI secondary fracs and 2 barrels of HSI 1k if possible. will pay don't have much to trade yet but please post or PM with details if you happen to find spares lol, thanks!!

Well good morning in the US hope all my people are living well, tell me about your day. mine was ok, got some shitty news then made the best of it and got some chu hi's hope everyone can do the same!!

Good luck in your search. If there is a price you are willing to offer it might shake some trees. Otherwise you might need to be patient and look for classifieds when they pop up.

With Covid a lot of people haven’t put their sets in play yet so that has reduced volume of secondary sales I suspect.

well patients is a vertue, lol. i have the finance, patience, and virtue. but most of all i have integrity. so we can work on the rest.

but i will say i may be unavailable for some time and my wife will be handling my account... thank you for your respect. you have 5 days.. thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom