Found HSI Secondary $5/$25$/$100/$1k (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steppenwolf

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
So... I have decided to expand my single table breakdown of Horseshoe Southern Indiana (HSI) and have the following ALL SECONDARY chips left to perfect the set:

$5 x 1 rack @suited67
$25 x 2 barrels @BHB
$100 x 2 barrels @suited67
$1,000 x 1 barrel @Perthmike

D511EC00-6720-4F90-BB68-8C956DF3AFDF.jpeg-2.jpg

Credit for the awesome HSI photo to @Barberp (please confirm I can use it).

l'm looking to pay at or around chiproom prices for mint uncirculated chips please. Also it would be ideal to buy from one seller, but I would take what I can get. I do have a spare rack of HSI $500(S) that I can offer in trade at $5/chip trade value.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

@Steppenwolf

Last edited:
you can for sure use it. i can take better ones too if you want. i might be able to sell you some secondary chips you are looking for. im just waiting to see what jim has in store for black friday. perhaps we can do some trading so i can get some isle of capri fracs? if so i can pretty much get you everything on your needed list.

you can for sure use it. i can take better ones too if you want. i might be able to sell you some secondary chips you are looking for. im just waiting to see what jim has in store for black friday. perhaps we can do some trading so i can get some isle of capri fracs? if so i can pretty much get you everything on your needed list.
I'd love to help you out with a trade like that, but I think I'm gonna sit out for the IOC buy, and I don't anticipate needing anything else from the chiproom -- other than perhaps a few HSI secondary $25k.

Still needing a few barrels. Might get them in the Black Friday sale... but I also wouldn't mind avoiding the craziness, if you haooen to have some to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom