SOLD HSI Secondary $1s and $5s (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I have the following MINT UNPLAYED chips for sale :

20210403_092224.jpg

Im willing to SPLIT this into 2 sets, as follows :

200 x $1
200 x $5

**Take em all for $1350 + Shipping**

$700USD + SHIPPING, per set (N.America wide)
PayPal 'friends' in USD$$ only, please

Last edited:
I would take a rack of $5’s if split or if buying if whole lot would sell one

Whoever buys this lot; I would love to work out a trade deal for 300 of the HSI $5s. Please reach out.

Great seller; buy with confidence. GLWS!
200 St. Joesph Terrible’s $5s and 100 Gamblers Paradise $10s; all RHC chips are in near mint condition. With Viva Las Vegas high quality inlay stickers, Gear made labels on these beauties. Ready for a trade to whoever buys these HSI $5 ;)

I would take a rack of $5’s if split or if buying if whole lot would sell one
As is always implied, if someone wants to buy and re-distribute, that's fine. It makes no difference to me.

I don't want to make anymore packages this week. Maybe next week, if it ain't sold, I'll reconsider.

These $5’s are such a beast! GLWS Nav! Hopefully one goes through for the set :)
In the event you take a look at a split, I’d be interested in a rack. But hopefully it doesn’t come to that :cool

These $5’s are such a beast! GLWS Nav! Hopefully one goes through for the set :)
In the event you take a look at a split, I’d be interested in a rack. But hopefully it doesn’t come to that :cool
I'm really flip flopping on this one again the last few minutes. LMAO! I've sold many pieces this last little bit, but man, I've still got a living breathing poor man's cash set with fracs $1s and $5s.

This hobby is tough. I hate to be selling. I don't have much choice. I'm typing this post and just asked the wife to spare me some cash and heartache, but I got nothing. Told to sell. Cold shoulder. Dang!

I'm really flip flopping on this one again the last few minutes. LMAO! I've sold many pieces this last little bit, but man, I've still got a living breathing poor man's cash set with fracs $1s and $5s.

This hobby is tough. I hate to be selling. I don't have much choice. I'm typing this post and just asked the wife to spare me some cash and heartache, but I got nothing. Told to sell. Cold shoulder. Dang!
Nav just keep them already haha , I have a feeling you will regret letting those minty $5 and $1 go. They’re such gorgeous gaming chips , I won’t be selling mine

Happy wife, happy life buddy!
Selling isn’t the most fun part of chipping (for most) but it is apart of the hobby and selling this set is definitely a tough decision

EF0CE79D-7A60-4C66-8850-C71045B28C2B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom