SOLD HSI Secondary $1s - 2 racks! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TricycleClub

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Up for sale, two racks of HSI secondary $1s. CONUS only. Excellent condition IMO. $120/rack plus shipping. PPFF. This is a dibs sale. 3, 2, 1… Go!

19AE2FB2-9F35-44A7-8E63-A1DD2067058D.jpeg

Up for sale, two racks of HSI secondary $1s. CONUS only. Excellent condition IMO. $120/rack plus shipping. PPFF. This is a dibs sale. 3, 2, 1… Go!

View attachment 1004685
I really dig these chips. such a shame they weren't THCs like the inlay suggests they were meant to be.

I'm going to have to try magic eraser with mine. Mine are the off off white color. Probably some color bleed. Hopefully I get some nice results.

GLWS, awesome chips.

I'm going to have to try magic eraser with mine. Mine are the off off white color. Probably some color bleed. Hopefully I get some nice results.

GLWS, awesome chips.
I think you have got it mixed up.

These in the ad, Secondary $1s, are not white. They are off white and I don’t know the actual Color.

The white HSIs are the $1A Chips.

I think you have got it mixed up.

These in the ad, Secondary $1s, are not white. They are off white and I don’t know the actual Color.

The white HSIs are the $1A Chips.
Yeah this are almost like a white with a little plum in them. Def off white. Looks good w the plum and secondary $5

F519AF37-CC30-4068-B7BA-35823975CAD1.jpeg

You're probably right. When I get home I'll have to look at mine. Could swear mine look darker....I have been known to be wrong on many occasions, ask my wife.

I originally hesitated buying the secondaries because I thought the off -white may be too dark…but they only look that way when compared to really bright white chips.

Otherwise, they just look…white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom