SOLD HSI Primary (Used) Set. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we call dibs on other peoples releases in case they’re chosen? If so I’ve got phyzyls 5s and ho ho his 1ks... and who am I kidding I’ll take whatever I can get.

Not sure where this was up to or if I was still in the running but found most of what I was after and can release my requests.

Small update. Finally got all the info into a spreadsheet and I'm now trying to work out how best to slice up this pie to try and help out as many people as feasible.

View attachment 672424

Note to self. An auction for the entire lot would have been way easier and quicker!

built the spreadsheet. everyone loaded. have looked at it a few times how to slice it up to help as many people. Im fine with the prices. Was never about the money. I bit off a little more than I could chew. Basically, there are 3 main interested areas. USA, Canada, and Singapore with 1 or two random euro countries which probably don't want to eat the postage.

There is also the flip-flopping in my mind of wanting to keep a small set ~400-600 chips as this was my first set of Paulson's etc.

Chipping is hard.

I've decided to send most of these to Singapore to be split up by a bunch of chippers in the small tiny island country.

Whilst my initial idea/intention was to help out as many people as I could, logistics and postage is a mother, and given the prices these days and to help keep the cost of these chips as low as possible it made sense to send these to my closest neighbor.

I'll still have 2 barrels of $1ks that I will be looking to sell in a separate ad if the people who have previously expressed interest don't want them any longer. PM me if you are one of those people.

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest and I hope you all eventually find what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom