SOLD HSI Primary (Used) Set. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll put in for a barrel of $100s, please. Have a HSI secondary set, would like to see the primary $100 vs. the secondary $100.

Interested in a rack of 5s and 25s. Cheers
no one's calling for the 25's, so i'll definitely take a rack of them if possible.
missed out on the initial black friday sale - already got 1's from the chip room and slowly trying to piece together the rest.

i'm in canada though - not sure how that'll impact shipping.

edit: I’ll take a barrel of 100s as well if possible. They’re sold out on Apache and would be nice to have a few of them for my set plus would be nice to save on shipping by pairing it with the 25s. Seems like it’s on more in demand though so my first choice is definitely the 25s as they’ll actually get regular use.
im interested in a rack of 25s as well and in Canada

Would love 2 racks of 5s, 4 barrels of 25s and a barrel of 100s to complete my first ever set

Would be interested in a rack of $1s, two barrels of $5s, 15 $25s and 5 $100s. Not trying to complete a set, just trying to buy my first Paulson small cash set and love the Hsi chips. I'm in the UK though which might also cause shipping problems.

from my understanding this is a no dibs sale or piece by piece. It’s more of a post what you want and the op is going to decide who to bless based on his own criteria
Exactly, however, most of it will be blessed by randomness, to be honest.

Would be interested in a rack of $1s, two barrels of $5s, 15 $25s and 5 $100s. Not trying to complete a set, just trying to buy my first Paulson small cash set and love the Hsi chips. I'm in the UK though which might also cause shipping problems.
Could squeeze in an extra barrel of $5s now I've done the maths if that helps with my breakdown.

dang so used $500's are selling for $4 a chip, what would I expect to pay for new ones? Are they really 5.50+ a chip already?

those are used and $4.50 each

didn't OP post and sell them for $4 each?

Just wondering in general, thanks
yes i did post them for that much. I got a barrel at tcr price of 3.00. Paid more for the rest. Plus when you add in all the shipping Im at a loss. Its not that hard to work out really.

Also this is not a dibs sale. Nothing has been sold yet. still taking interest and trying to see how I cant best split up my set so I can help others complete their own sets.

yes i did post them for that much. I got a barrel at tcr price of 3.00. Paid more for the rest. Plus when you add in all the shipping Im at a loss. Its not that hard to work out really.

Also this is not a dibs sale. Nothing has been sold yet. still taking interest and trying to see how I cant best split up my set so I can help others complete their own sets.
I mean... I need 40 $500 primary :)

I've managed to get $1s but still interested in everything else I was looking for. And this means that I am now trying to complete a set!

Well, I see a couple have backed out and a bunch of others have called for multiple racks so I’ll officially upgrade my request to as many racks of 5s and 25s as I’m able to get my hands on. I have more than enough 1s and 100s so will withdraw my request for the blacks, as it seems like a lot of others have interest in those.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom