SOLD HSI primary set Mint with fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen brother! I mean who in their right mind would pay $5k for a brand new mint chip set and then put it in play at 2am for a $20 turbo tourney right?
View attachment 930473
Ohh that's right... that Ben guy! Chips are meant to be played!

Nice pick up @Chippy McChiperson ! Moar chips for the MD crew! Lol
I gotta ask, what are the lanyards for? I'm digging the JD felt and the Glencairn glasses.

Amen brother! I mean who in their right mind would pay $5k for a brand new mint chip set and then put it in play at 2am for a $20 turbo tourney right?
View attachment 930473
Ohh that's right... that Ben guy! Chips are meant to be played!

Nice pick up @Chippy McChiperson ! Moar chips for the MD crew! Lol
You are hilarious buddy
Im waiting to finish my VLV set and I’ll put in play 100% brother

I gotta ask, what are the lanyards for? I'm digging the JD felt and the Glencairn glasses.
For all of the Larger meetups @Tommy Sends Lanyards for the host to make name tags for everyone (at his own cost!) It has a clear plastic pocket and often the host prints out some artwork for the meet up with your user name and your actual first name so everyone can see who everyone is.

The table and all accessories belong to the amazing Mr. Matt aka @Irish Who again opened his home this past weekend to 25ish amazing chippers in NJ.

See this thread
Thread 'Jammin' in Jersey III - The Barrel House Battle Royale - June 9-11, 2022' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...rel-house-battle-royale-june-9-11-2022.79739/

Sorry for any derailment @Pippa but pretty sure when my brother Bill calls dibs... those chips are sold.

Im waiting to finish my VLV set and I’ll put in play 100%
I doubt this very VERY much. Sorry to say, but I don’t believe you will actually felt these.

You’ve never felted mint RHC Paulsons and I don’t see how now you will felt mint THCs.

Just speaking truth. I’m guilty of a few chips not hitting the felt, but I’ve felted some amazing chips already.

I hope you do felt em, so I can experience them, but I don’t believe you will

I doubt this very VERY much. Sorry to say, but I don’t believe you will actually felt these.

You’ve never felted mint RHC Paulsons and I don’t see how now you will felt mint THCs.

Just speaking truth. I’m guilty of a few chips not hitting the felt, but I’ve felted some amazing chips already.

I hope you do felt em, so I can experience them, but I don’t believe you will
You will see brother
I hope I can use with you also!!!!!

You will see brother
I hope I can use with you also!!!!!
I stand to benefit, if you’ll prove me wrong. Hahahah!

I’d be proud of ya and definitely splash the pot, TeddyKGB style, with minty VLV fracs. Totally joking !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom