SOLD HSI Primary and Secondary (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBluff

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I have for sale the following Horseshoe Southern Indiana chips. I am willing to split by the barrel if all of the chips of the same denomination are accounted for. Purchasing all of one denomination trumps any splits. PayPal FF or Revolut.

Note: the chips are currently in the UK so shipping to the US/CA will be more expensive than normal, but I am happy to collate/combine them if someone in the US is willing to act as a reshipper to reduce costs.

Any questions, just ask!
Iain

120 x new HSI secondary $100 - $300 + shipping (SOLD)
HSI100S3.jpg

60 x used (cleaned) HSI primary $500 - $195 + shipping (SOLD)
HSI500P1.jpg

80 x new HSI secondary $500 - $380 + shipping
Note: these are still available in the Chip Room Black Friday sale for cheaper than I paid. This might still be a viable option for an EU chipper due to cheaper shipping and no import duty/VAT.
HSI500S1.jpg

80 x used (cleaned) HSI primary $1000 (43mm) - $800 + shipping (SOLD)
HSI1k4.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, that will work...thanks for the extra pictures.

I'll take 'm
Please pm me you PP, will send payment tonight.

Isn't there a guy trying unsuccessfully to split a set with like a hundred plus 1K right now? Might want to hit him up guys

Where the hundreds at? :p

Damn where are all the primary one hundreds at? Been posting for 6 days now and no leads :-(
The new $100 primaries sold out in minutes. The used not much longer after. They were one of the most sought after chips of the set. Unless you offer a ridiculous amount of money for them, no one will be selling. Even with a ridiculous amount of money, my three racks are going nowhere. Keep your eyes on the classifieds. Some show up every once in a while...

GLWS bump!

Thanks yeah I heard they are going for $350 a rack which is almost as much as the 500s sold for. I'm still willing to pay it I would love to get my hands on at least one rack sometime soon! Obviously after OP gets the rest of what he's looking for not trying to hijack just wanted to comment I will take anyting he doesn't want

Also I just realized I would like to get my hands on two racks of secondary 25 cent chips. Is this even going to be possible? How much would I expect to pay for something like that I know they were rather expensive in the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom