Cancelled HSI Primary 600 ($1,$5,$25) Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
HSI primary 600 set (will split if all is accounted for). Plus shipping in the US and Canada only.

$1 200 (split price $89 per rack) PAID
$5 300 (split price $140 per rack) PAID
$25 100 (split price $169 per rack)
Chips were purchased from the chip room as new and I haven't put them into play yet.
Thanks!
Gabe
IMG_2732.jpeg

IMG_2734.jpeg

IMG_2735.jpeg

IMG_2736.jpeg

Last edited:
If split, I would be interested in 2 racks of the 5s, depending on price. Let me know. Thx.

Hey Gabe,
@Goldfish and I are wondering when these chips will be shipped out since all the $1’s and $5’s been paid for by us, haven’t heard from you in a while. Just like a heads up on the shipping time frame and it’s tracking. Look forward to hearing from you.

Much appreciated,
Philly.

Hey Gabe,
@Goldfish and I are wondering when these chips will be shipped out since all the $1’s and $5’s been paid for by us, haven’t heard from you in a while. Just like a heads up on the shipping time frame and it’s tracking. Look forward to hearing from you.

Much appreciated,
Philly.
I also purchased a single 43mm roadhouse chip from him and have not received it. I’ve sent a few pms with no response.

I also purchased a single 43mm roadhouse chip from him and have not received it. I’ve sent a few pms with no response.
Hopefully he responds and sends them out soon and all you honest, hardworking people get what you paid for and deserve. I give him the benefit of the doubt but I know eventually it wears thin at some point. I have faith in him to come through, however, I’m not naive to the world and not new to finding people and filing lawsuits overseas either. It would be unfortunate if this materializes to be the end result of a petty action. Hopefully he springs up and delivers.

All the best,
Philly.

maybe he’s waiting for the $25s to sell since it did say will split if all is accounted for ?
I offered him 10% more money to do the split and sell $25 separate week and a half ago, and he agreed. Also, roadhouse chip has nothing to do with hsi ad. As I have stated, I see he is a good guy and have faith he will come through but also there is many waiting for replies.

Shit, I’ll even pay for the gas used to go to the postal office and scratch ticket while you wait in line. Want some BBQ after? it’s on me, just send them Juicy chippers.

IMG_2799.jpeg

If your unhappy with the item, you can mail back and we can work out a refund. I have include some brand new air tites as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom