SOLD HSI Primary $1used chips, 210 pieces total, $185 + Free Shipping (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy101

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have 210 HSI Primary used $1.00 chips for sale. These are used, and have not been cleaned, and the pictures show it. Why 210 pieces? Well, when stacked in the racks from Apache, there is a gap on each barrel that allows another chip to be added. It bothered me, as they didn't sit up nice and straight, so I bought an extra 10 pieces to fill in the gaps.

Price drop: is $185.00 for the lot, and I will ship them for free to the CONUS. Paypal friends and family will be accepted. If you want an invoice from Paypal for merchandise, then I will add on the transaction fee that I get charged.

Any questions or requests, please feel free to contact me.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0475.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0475.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 261
  • thumbnail_IMG_0471.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0471.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 273
  • thumbnail_IMG_0470.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0470.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
BTW, these clean up nice and white with a short soak in OxyClean.
GLWS!
Well, I was going to do that when I got them, but I don’t want them anymore so I didn’t do it. If it’s a deal breaker, I guess I can if someone wants to buy them. I chose to use another $1 chip color for my HSI set, as I just think the white looks too plain, clean or not.

If you’ll drop price to $160 shipped, I’ll take the chips. PM me your PayPal if so.

Otherwise free bump for someone willing to pay more.

If you’ll drop price to $160 shipped, I’ll take the chips. PM me your PayPal if so.

Welcome to the forum. In the future, posts like this should be sent privately. "PM sent" with your offer would be more appropriate.

Welcome to the forum. In the future, posts like this should be sent privately. "PM sent" with your offer would be more appropriate.
Thanks. I saw in another thread someone complaining about low ball offers when none had been made in the thread so assumed this was the more appropriate way than pming. Figured it was a free bump to the top and more transparent. Will pm in future.

Thank you for the offer. I bought a sonic cleaner and some TSP, as I figured I should finally get around to clean ALL my chips, which I’ve been procrastinating doing. I think I’ll give them a cleaning first and see how it goes after that. Shipping insured won’t be cheap, so $160 brings down my price per chip to a level that I’m not yet comfortable with.

Totally understand, man! And if you’re cleaning them I’m actually not interested. I was going to use a good price on dirty chips as an excuse to buy a sonic cleaner and see how they work.

My guess is post the picture of them clean and someone will pay you full price! GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom