SOLD HSI Primary $100 and $1K - price lowered (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not aware of Apache’s inventory, I tried to find previous sales of these, and that was how I priced them, but there was not much to use for comparative sales. I personally cleaned these and would have loved to keep them but I am buying a tournament set which has a more playable breakdown.

I don’t sell much here but I don’t want to be labeled as ripoff or a flipper. I will match the Apache prices or I’ll just keep these. The other chips I recently sold were scooped up quickly and I’ve never had any issues with classifieds.

i knew that apache was selling for a bit less than your price but thought that saying it in the thread would fall under the umbrella of thread crapping. there's no rule that says everyone has to reduce their price to whatever the lowest priced retailer sells for (and my angry face reaction wasn't about your pricing it was directed at the post itself).

fwiw i don't think anyone thought you were 'flipping' or 'gouging' and even if you were, that isn't ripping people off. if someone doesn't know about apache, this thread may provide them with an option to buy something at a price they're willing to pay that they otherwise wouldn't be aware of.

if someone wants to make a PSA that retailer x is selling at price y that's great, but doing it in someone elses sale thread is not the right place.

i knew that apache was selling for a bit less than your price but thought that saying it in the thread would fall under the umbrella of thread crapping. there's no rule that says everyone has to reduce their price to whatever the lowest priced retailer sells for (and my angry face reaction wasn't about your pricing it was directed at the post itself).

fwiw i don't think anyone thought you were 'flipping' or 'gouging' and even if you were, that isn't ripping people off. if someone doesn't know about apache, this thread may provide them with an option to buy something at a price they're willing to pay that they otherwise wouldn't be aware of.

if someone wants to make a PSA that retailer x is selling at price y that's great, but doing it in someone elses sale thread is not the right place.
There's also value in someone cleaning the chips. Personally that's why I'd pay more.

Would take 5 of the $1k if you are splitting by singles price? Also shipping to UK so dependent if you will do international shipping and the cost of postage.

Would take 5 of the $1k if you are splitting by singles price? Also shipping to UK so dependent if you will do international shipping and the cost of postage.
I’m not doing International shipping at this time, the USPS has had it's share of difficulties, I'll let you know if I change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom