Cancelled HSI cash set with real fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipandchair

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
600 total chips

$.25- (100) primary
$1- (200) secondary
$5- (200) secondary
$25- (80) secondary
$100- (20) primary

IMG_6442.jpeg

$3000 now $2500 shipped in MFRB
PPFF or Zelle
Only selling as a set, no splits
Please let me know if you need more pics or have any questions.
Colors listed below
IMG_4442.jpeg

Last edited:
My first reaction was "ouch" after seeing the price, but, $5 a chip for a well curated set very fair. This may be the penultimate HSI set with the original fracs and unflawed minty sharp edges. If you're in the fence...do it. I don't think you'll ever regret owning the best example of an HSI set.

Beautiful, GLWTS.

My first reaction was "ouch" after seeing the price, but, $5 a chip for a well curated set very fair. This may be the penultimate HSI set with the original fracs and unflawed minty sharp edges. If you're in the fence...do it. I don't think you'll ever regret owning the best example of an HSI set.

Beautiful, GLWTS.
You do it.

I just bought ANOTHER 740 pc HSI set last week, along with another rack and 2 extra barrels. That completes my minty set, which is why I made the post...I know what it takes to get a set that looks like this. If I hadn't just bought that set, rack and 2 barrels I WOULD buy this one. And, those that know me know that I AM thinking about buying this one, because my fracs, though nice, aren't original fracs. When you're talking about an ultimate set those things matter.

FYI - I do not know any of the fluffers or “shiners” on this post so assuming their comments are comments they genuinely want to share.
Look, I don't know you, and my comments were genuine, but, I left the "fluffer" profession years ago. I've spent many hours and dollars in therapy to try to get past that part of my life, why do you have to keep bringing it up?? :)

All joking aside, my comments were genuine and unsolicited. I consider this to be about the finest example of an HSI set that I've seen.

My names Kerry, nice to meet you.

Look, I don't know you, and my comments were genuine, but, I left the "fluffer" profession years ago. I've spent many hours and dollars in therapy to try to get past that part of my life, why do you have to keep bringing it up?? :)

All joking aside, my comments were genuine and unsolicited. I consider this to be about the finest example of an HSI set that I've seen.

My names Kerry, nice to meet you.
Thanks Kerry,
I agree with you. Penultimate HSI set, hard to find in one piece and a little over-priced perhaps? I will give you a $100 fluffer credit if you purchase today

Final price cut.
Prove that fluffing does not work.
Just keep lowering the price.
$2500 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom