Cancelled HSI $5Ks, HSI $1Ks and HC $1Ks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Up for trade are three racks of chalky mint 43mm chips: Horseshoe Southern Indian (HSI) Primary $5Ks, Horseshoe Southern Indiana (HSI) Primary $1Ks and Horseshoe Cleveland Secondary $1Ks.

Although I personally love each one of those chips, thus my purchases, they do not quite fit my current plan because of conflict with other chips in the sets. I am, thus, looking for other 43mm alternatives. Hard to say which ones since depending on the offerings, I'll be shuffling things around in different ways. Not interested in Aurora Star chips (they are already part of my AS set) nor in Giant inlay 43mm chips.

If you have something to trade for those, just let me know.

Paulo-

IMG_4076.jpeg

Last edited:
Quick bump here.

I got members interested in purchasing all three racks. That means if you want to sell some 43mm we might be able to do a chip/chip/cash three-way trade. Don't want to let those racks yet before taking a look at other oversized options for me but at the same time, I don't want to let those guys waiting too long as well.

Hopefully something will come up. If not, I'll strongly consider selling the above.

The Clevelands were sold.

I am currently in conversations with a prospective buyer who is interested in both racks of the HSI. It not very likely any of the racks will be split as I have other full racks buyers on stand by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom