SOLD HS Cleveland Tourney 36mm - recently returned from afar and restored! A buck a chip! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
186   0   0
Just like the title says. Have spent the better part of the last two days removing 1040 good quality vinyl stickers from on top of the original inlays, and boy are my thumbs sore. I have four racks left over 3 denominations. Please see pics:

hscl1.JPG

hscl2.JPG

hscl3.JPG

As you can see, they are very clean and in excellent condition. 36mm Paulson solid RHC.

1 rack of T25
1 rack of T100
2 racks of T1000

Asking $100 a rack plus shipping to anywhere in the world. If someone wants to take all 4 racks I will cover all shipping in Canada and US or half shipping to the rest of the world. Will not split between racks, minimum order 1 full rack.

Expand your existing tournament set! Or, they would make the *perfect* overlabel for fracs for any Nevada or California colour set. Why? Because they are solid, and at 36mm they are visually distinct, as a frac should be. (In fact, if the T1000s don't sell soon, I may just keep them to make custom quarters to go with my CDI98 cash set.)

Preference will be given to larger orders going to the same address in the first 48 hours (unless someone wants them all, then it's done right then and there).

are these RHC?
Yes, they are.

Actually, they are not RHC. It is the AHC mold (Alternating Hat and Cane).
The cane direction alternates every hat (unlike RHC which has 2 with the cane handle on the left and 6 with the handle on the right).
Not to mention the size difference between the molds (The AHC are 36mm instead of the normal 39mm).

Actually, they are not RHC. It is the AHC mold (Alternating Hat and Cane).
The cane direction alternates every hat (unlike RHC which has 2 with the cane handle on the left and 6 with the handle on the right).
Not to mention the size difference between the molds (The AHC are 36mm instead of the normal 39mm).

thank you for that information.

Oh those T1000’s would go with my new Harrahs set...But it looks like I missed out.... if any fall through let me know..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom