Cash Game How's Vegas right now? (1 Viewer)

rjdev7

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I'm going with some friends to Vegas in 2 weeks so I was just curious if anyone has gone recently and, if so, what the action was like on the strip? We're probably going to play some 2/5 NL at Caesars, Bellagio, or Venetian. How's the plexi glass setup for you? Did you play 6 handed? 8 Handed? Did the plexi glass prevent you from seeing the cards at all?

Thanks in advance!

Was in Vegas back in September, played at the Bellagio and Sahara and checked out most of the other properties to see how they were handling Covid.

No plexiglass at all at the Sahara while all the other major properties we went to had plexiglass dividers up. Plexiglass wasn’t a problem for me as far as seeing the cards on the board. It was difficult however hearing what players on the other side of the table were saying and/or seeing what they were doing at times. To counter this just ask the dealer for confirmation of the action when it gets to you.

As far as I remember most rooms had 7/8 max tables going.

watch a couple of Brad Owens' youtube videos for how things are playing with plexiglass. His last few videos have them, it seems to be flowing pretty good. He is mostly at Aria these days I think? I know he has been showing 5/10 games, but you can get the gist anyways.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom