How do you carry your bankroll? (1 Viewer)

Dollar store wallet complete with velcro.

Attachments

• IMG_20201101_160637962.jpg
    IMG_20201101_160637962.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 88
Snack size zip lock bags - depending game size $500-$1000 per bag for ease. Most Private game hosts utilize this method also for easier counting and keeping cash organized in bank. Less loose bills - much easier double checks of cash in play.

Attachments

• 1D13F188-416B-4200-88B9-2718A9C3C5CD.jpeg
    1D13F188-416B-4200-88B9-2718A9C3C5CD.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 62
Just realized I never gave a serious answer to this question. Depending on what stakes I’m playing, I keep it in a money clip in my pocket. I never bring my entire roll and that’s kept in a safe.

Ummm.... it’s 2020. my bankroll is in my phone Through Venmo and PayPal attached to bank accounts separate from my regular accounts.

I think I read this in Mike Sexton’s book. But he said back in the day they would use a money clip because if they got robbed they’d throw their hands up in the air and while doing so, throw the money clip far away into a bush or grass etc. haha. They said it even worked once!

I think I read this in Mike Sexton’s book. But he said back in the day they would use a money clip because if they got robbed they’d throw their hands up in the air and while doing so, throw the money clip far away into a bush or grass etc. haha. They said it even worked once!
Throw the decoy stash, not the stash

Are you insinuating that I wouldn't be able to throw my little pink piggy bank if I were to be robbed??

I'll just paint a camo jacket on him so nobody can see him when he is in the grass!

Sorry I had too!!

I actually use this exact money clip if I was supposed to be serious
Screenshot_20201201-141219_eBay.jpg

Interesting. Yeah I think it worked for them because it was at night and the robber didn’t see it
Sorry. Nothin reference to Sexton. Just my Italian grandfather’s advice from a young age. Carry your money in two places and throw a decoy when robbed

So, I guess sexton attended a lot of games played outside in the bushes.......i don’t get invited to a lot of those...

I carry it in a separate wallet in the inside pocket of my jacket. You’ll never find me going to gamble wearing a jacket without an inner breast pocket.

I always carry a decoy wallet

Decoy/main wallet in the pants pocket, next to my knife :) Have seen too many jackasses on the AC boardwalk to feel comfortable walking around with a bankroll willynilly

I always used rubber band, and when I saw folks on this thread mention binder clips I gave it a shot - and really liked it!

I’ve used it for a while, and like most things, just started looking for a ‘better’ one. Maybe silly as far as binder clips, but hey. So I came across this absurdly priced $99 one on Amazon and thought... maybe if it was like $40... still ridiculous but whatever

Did some searching and saw they had some clearance ones on their website for $50, and if you enter your email they spin for a discount. Got 15% off so $42.50. Just ordered one
CBA1F622-3A90-4B86-8432-773AB20DC00A.jpeg

https://speidel.com/products/bill-binder-money-clip?variant=18343242235977

Binder clips are designed to be able to remove the handles. You just squeeze them together and they slide out of their slots.

I always used rubber band, and when I saw folks on this thread mention binder clips I gave it a shot - and really liked it!

I’ve used it for a while, and like most things, just started looking for a ‘better’ one. Maybe silly as far as binder clips, but hey. So I came across this absurdly priced $99 one on Amazon and thought... maybe if it was like $40... still ridiculous but whatever

Did some searching and saw they had some clearance ones on their website for $50, and if you enter your email they spin for a discount. Got 15% off so $42.50. Just ordered one
View attachment 611742

https://speidel.com/products/bill-binder-money-clip?variant=18343242235977

For $45, you could get a leather wallet... A Coach money clip is like $50...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom