How are these table legs? (1 Viewer)

And it doesn't even include shipping. I'm kicking myself now because about five years ago my church got rid of their hideous 60s folding banquet tables when a member donated newer plastic ones. You know the kind ... the ones that weigh 60 pounds and if you didn't get splinters moving them around you'd for sure cut your hand on some piece of metal? Yet you can't slide them on the floor because you'll gouge the linoleum? Those fuckers had beefy legs that were in pretty good shape. But since the table surfaces had become safety hazards they were cut into dumpster friendly chunks and put out with the trash.

Had I been interested I could have had 30+ sets of sturdy steel tube table legs for nothing.

And it doesn't even include shipping. I'm kicking myself now because about five years ago my church got rid of their hideous 60s folding banquet tables when a member donated newer plastic ones. You know the kind ... the ones that weigh 60 pounds and if you didn't get splinters moving them around you'd for sure cut your hand on some piece of metal? Yet you can't slide them on the floor because you'll gouge the linoleum? Those fuckers had beefy legs that were in pretty good shape. But since the table surfaces had become safety hazards they were cut into dumpster friendly chunks and put out with the trash.

Had I been interested I could have had 30+ sets of sturdy steel tube table legs for nothing.

These are a great deal, really solid

http://www.rockler.com/folding-stacking-banquet-table-legs

I was thinking about these as well. The middle support looks like it could be beneficial. Gorilla gaming tables has them as an add on for 150..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom