SOLD House Mold Las Vegas - MGM $1s, Caesar's $2s - HUGE price drop - Short window (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messaged Gear to see if he is still interested as he hasn't posted since I put up the split pricing. I've got you down as the backup.

MGM and Caesars still available.

I was just thinking what would be the best house mixed house mold / relabel set and I concluded that there are many options for lower denoms but Ceasars Palace $2 as a $20 relabel chip and Mirage $3 chips as a $100 relabel would be pretty epic. I'd say the $1 MGM is a pretty awesome option as well. How quickly can I refi my house, lol.

I was just thinking what would be the best house mixed house mold / relabel set and I concluded that there are many options for lower denoms but Ceasars Palace $2 as a $20 relabel chip and Mirage $3 chips as a $100 relabel would be pretty epic. I'd say the $1 MGM is a pretty awesome option as well. How quickly can I refi my house, lol.
Yeah, I was either gonna do the Luxors or the MGMs as quarters, the other as 1s. Bally's as 5s, but I also considered doing modern Sahara's as 5s for the more 'building set' because you can do a minaret. Then the Caesars make a great 25, Mirage $3s, if you can get them, as $100s. Aria $20s are awesome too, but $100s is as big as my game gets. If I was going live chips, no relabels I'd go aria 20s.

I can live without the Bally's -- all yours, @softchewy -- but I definitely want the Mirage $3s.
Thanks alot!!
fastfunnydance.gif

MGM & Caesars are left. Going to the post office Tomorrow. Buy them before then and I'll cover shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom