Services Hot Stamping Guide and Pricing (2 Viewers)

Have any pics of your house dies?

Do you have cash denoms? Anything similar to TRK cash denom stamps?

You comfortable with the more concave CPC chips like LCrown, HCE, and DIASQR?

Couple of questions:
1. Do you have photos of your existing stock denom stamps?
2. What’s your current error rate? (How many extra blanks should we buy to ensure we get what we need? You indicated 280 stamps may not get us 140 chips)

Oh my, now I need to hunt down more H-molds...
I'm loving it !!!
Yeah, I would have taken a completely different direction on my HCE set to jump on this. HCE is made for hotstamps.

PXL_20220611_164503023.jpg

I'm gonna try to get some time tonight for a proper photo shoot.

But as of now I am thrilled with how they turned out!

They look awesome, @Josh Kifer !! Really, really great job...

Did you spot any tendency for the chips to become a bit warped after the stamping?

Congrats on the new venture!
So, the stacks after were a hint wobbly, but I believe that's all flashing and not warping. They should correct with some play to wear it off or a scrape. I didn't notice any actual confirmed warping.

Couple of questions:
1. Do you have photos of your existing stock denom stamps?
2. What’s your current error rate? (How many extra blanks should we buy to ensure we get what we need? You indicated 280 stamps may not get us 140 chips)
Not yet. I said in the post that I'll make a separate post with them. I'll try and do it this weekend.

You are kinda using the wrong line for the question, because the stamps vs return was trying to explain the stamp vs cost in pricing since I don't count chips to price, I use the counter on the machine.

But Bryan sent me his minimum goals for his set. I used the denom with the most chips (5s) to tune in everything. Then went from most to least to complete. In turn, I used 27 of his chips. He ordered over and with his extras from factory, so it wasn't an issue and his set is a bit bigger then planned.

Not yet. I said in the post that I'll make a separate post with them. I'll try and do it this weekend.

You are kinda using the wrong line for the question, because the stamps vs return was trying to explain the stamp vs cost in pricing since I don't count chips to price, I use the counter on the machine.

But Bryan sent me his minimum goals for his set. I used the denom with the most chips (5s) to tune in everything. Then went from most to least to complete. In turn, I used 27 of his chips. He ordered over and with his extras from factory, so it wasn't an issue and his set is a bit bigger then planned.

I did the same thing. I ordered extras to give Kevin some wiggle room on messing around with the stamps

So is that a black hotstamp with a gold edge? Or did the heat just make the gold foil turn black on everything except the edges? Because that really helps with the contrast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom