Giveaway HOT PAN AM Airline Stewardess Giveaway (1 Viewer)

"Eastern Airlines" Thanks for the giveaway.
happy good morning GIF

Congrats, @Boother36! As soon as you take down this poker hand, I'll be looking forward to seeing this button live. I hope you don't make me wait until the NYD game.

Last edited:
Eastern Airlines

edit: misread the date limit, congrats to the winners for the great DB

Last edited:
Sorry @johnnycnote the hands were run and you used up your “One Time Dealer” and won. So you will not be able to use it at the upcoming meetup. The hands were run and @johnnycnote got two pairs Kings and Queens for the win. @buffalojim had a pair of Aces but was really trying for the flush with four hearts. @Mrs Poker Zombie also had four hearts, but could only pull out a pair of 8s. @Boother36 was close to a straight with gut shot possibilities that never came.

@johnnycnote I can bring the DB to the meetup unless you want to pay for shipping and have me send it.
IMG_7494.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry @johnnycnote the hands were run and you used up your “One Time Dealer” and won. So you will not be able to use it at the upcoming meetup. The hands were run and @johnnycnote got two pairs Kings and Queens for the win. @buffalojim had a pair of Aces but was really trying for the flush with four hearts. @Mrs Poker Zombie also had four hearts, but could only pull out a pair of 8s. @Boother36 was close to a straight with gut shot possibilities that never came.

@johnnycnote I can bring the DB to the meetup unless you want to pay for shipping and have me send it.
View attachment 1328895
Please bring to meetup. Thanks!

WOOHOO.gif

Thanks for running another cool and fun give away!! I'm already looking forward to the next one!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom