Hosted my first home game this week, now I can't stop visiting this forum (1 Viewer)

GGHank

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey there PCF! I was thinking about how to get some friends together for a guys night and decided to host a home game. Saw this forum recommended as a resource, and I was blown away by the wealth of information here. Thanks to the tools and posts here, my first home game went really well and I think I'm going to start making it a regular thing. As per usual when I start a new hobby, I go off the deep end trying to learn and dream up my future setup.

Anyways, I made an account because I keep coming back here. And there's no harm in messing around in the CPC design tool and browsing classifieds, right?

Great to hear! Welcome, that's a natural on-ramp. Its a blast, hosting is the best, good luck. Obligatory:

-Get samples before you buy.
-Get more chips than you think you'll need.
-Try all the cards before settling on any that aren't KEMs.

Classifieds can be dangerous, good luck out there.

Great to hear! Welcome, that's a natural on-ramp. Its a blast, hosting is the best, good luck. Obligatory:

-Get samples before you buy.
-Get more chips than you think you'll need.
-Try all the cards before settling on any that aren't KEMs.

Classifieds can be dangerous, good luck out there.
Appreciate it! Honestly my cheapo chips will do the job for a bit, but I really could use some better cards. I have yet to check out the playing card section of PCF so I will certainly head there.

Welcome to PCF and down the hole you go!

Submit Matt Groening GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Welcome ! Found this sight in a similar fashion last year around this time ! It’s a great site and have lost some money and a lot of time to it !

Welcome! If you’re looking into custom chips. Check out the monthly group buy! Best bang for your buck, or just go balls deep into CPC lol either way we welcome ur wallet! Good luck hunting!

Hello and welcome! And you're right, there's nothing wrong with messing around in the CPC design tool and browsing classifieds, it's all good innocent fun. Just hit refresh on the For Sale page one more time, just to see what's new, that's all... then when it slows down you can hop back over and work on that awesome new design. Yes, yes, very good....

Now, go ahead, take a look at the current auctions, surely that is okay as well.
Yes, never mind that still small voice in the back of your head, it doesn't know how silly it sounds, you are going to be fine.... Maybe you should open a new PayPal or Venmo account, just in case something strikes your fancy. I'm sure it will be fine.

Yea, I am certain that there is nothing wrong with messing around in the CPC design tool and browsing classifieds.

And once again, welcome!

power off the computer, drop the mouse and run, run as fast as you can..................................................

Hello and welcome to the community! This is such a great place full of so much knowledge and wonderful people. Sounds like you will fit in great here!

Welcome, we're here to help you spend you gaming dollars, plus others you can't tell your spouse about.

All I need is one more add on and I’ll be good….. said everyone still spending $$ here. Including yours truly. Welcome!

Welcome, we're here to help you spend you gaming dollars, plus others you can't tell your spouse about.
Lol, she already has been through this before with many of my hobbies. I'm going to try and pace myself, for her sake at least!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom