SOLD Hoser Hut Poker: Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there is enough to do a sample set add on order. 2 barrels of each denom is 200 chips should be enough for a run. Think of all the money you will raise for charity.
At this rate of interest 3 barrels of each would be required. That would raise at $3000 for your nominated charity. Not sure if you could cover the cost for all those chips and shipping though but its a nice thought.

I'm honestly a bit shocked (in a good way) by the response - I certainly didn't expect so many people to want in on this, but it's really great to see. I wish I had ordered more extras now.

The idea is great @davislane. Alas, even if I ordered extra chips today, they wouldn't get made until the next DSQ run as the deadline is long past and the current DSQ run is almost finished. Perhaps we'll just have to do this again at some point in the future!

I'm honestly a bit shocked (in a good way) by the response - I certainly didn't expect so many people to want in on this, but it's really great to see. I wish I had ordered more extras now.

The idea is great @davislane. Alas, even if I ordered extra chips today, they wouldn't get made until the next DSQ run as the deadline is long past and the current DSQ run is almost finished. Perhaps we'll just have to do this again at some point in the future!
Email David. Thats the only way to know. They could be shipped from the states to everyone.....

So, I'll lock this up now in terms of interest! Here's the final list (if I missed anyone who previously posted, please just let me know).

I'm a bit swamped here tonight, but stay tuned and I will get around to the drawing by Monday at the latest! Thanks again to everyone who expressed interest in these sets and in supporting some great charities.

FINAL Interest list:

1. @FordPickup92
2. @Marhault
3. @Regularjohn
4. @arch3r
5. @asam2006

6. @davislane
7. @MarquetteMonkey
8. @Phish1321
9. @AZBOARDER13
10. @303Mike

11. @cgpilot
12. @Roll Tide Roll
13. @warma
14. @moechar
15. @krafticus

16. @k9dr
17. @FortyMorty
18. @ranger764
19. @RefractorMan
20. @Ben8257

21. @stavman
22. @Senzrock
23. @Suited Connector
24. @TheBigTater
25. @GenghisKhan

26. @JMC9389
27. @LeGold
28. @DJ_Fett
29. @pacmartine
30. @JeepologyOffroad

31. @TheDonkeyKong
32. @Jeevansluck
33. @72o
34. @Sprouty
35. @JackDeRke

36. @Forty4
37. @grantc54
38. @pippen33
39. @mnebesny
40. @PAZ

41. @raynmanas
42. @gmunny
43. @Outkicked
44. @feldmvn
45. @CLKin

46. @CdnBeerLover
47. @danjai

Thanks all for your patience! I'd say it's about time we decide who the Fateful 8 are....

And so, without further gilding the lily...

And with no more ado...

I present your winners:
Screenshot 2021-03-01 at 21.31.56.png

Congratulations to:
25. @GenghisKhan
28. @DJ_Fett
24. @TheBigTater
8. @Phish1321
6. @davislane
30. @JeepologyOffroad
14. @moechar
32. @Jeevansluck

Please make your donations to either of the charities in the OP and PM me a message with confirmation of the donation and your shipping addresses.

A special thanks to the couple of PCFers who were generous enough to make a donation in advance with no guarantee of being picked! You guys rock - I'll PM you for your addresses. I don't have any extra sample sets, but I'd like to send you something small as a token of appreciation for your generosity.

I have a pretty hectic week ahead of me unfortunately - as long as there are no objections, I'll get these packaged up and shipped out by the weekend.

Last but not least, I couldn't expect all of you to donate and not do it myself!
Screenshot 2021-03-01 at 21.50.26.png

Thanks again to all of you who showed interest in this and to everyone who supports great causes like these in your own communities!

giphy - 2021-03-01T142323.523.gif

Donation made Conor! Thanks for the opportunity and the format was awesome. Love the inclusion of a Canadian option. You rock brother..

PM coming as soon as I receive confirmation!

I'm just elated to be getting more cool customs! The bestest most exciting mail days for me, are these customs you amazing PCFers put together.

Quick shipping update to all those curious:

I had hoped to get these ready and out the door by now, but the past week has been a gongshow and packing everything up has taken more time than I estimated. I'm at home with a sick baby today unfortunately, but the wife is home tomorrow and I'll finally make it to the post office with the load of padded envelopes. I'll shoot you all confirmation individually once it's off. Thanks for your patience!

In other good news, combined we contributed almost $900 towards the BGCA and BBBS! Thanks for all your generosity! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom