SOLD Hoser Hut Poker: Sample Sets (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Hoser Hut Poker...

fullsizeoutput_1b45.jpeg

UP FOR OFFER:
A complete sample set of the Hoser Hut Sample Set plus extra goodies!
- One chip of each denomination from $0.25 to $100
- One dealer button (I'll randomly pick one of the two pictured above)
- Two cut cards (randomly selected)

I HAVE A TOTAL OF 8x SETS AVAILABLE

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

This is NOT a dibs thread. Please indicate your interest below and, if interest outweighs supply, I will figure out a fun way to randomly determine those who get to purchase the sets. I will leave the interest field open until Sunday, February 28th at noon eastern time.

PRICE:

I don't want your money. I count myself fortunate to have been raised in a good home and afforded many opportunities in life that have lead me to a point where I can afford to spend money on stupid things like poker chips. Not everyone is so fortunate.

As such, in lieu of a payment to me, I ask that those interested make a donation to either The Boys & Girls Club of America or Big Brothers Big Sisters.

For my fellow Canadians, you can make a donation to the Canadian chapter of the Boys & Girls Club here and the Canadian chapter of Big Brothers Big Sisters here.

You can decide how much to donate, but I'd ask the minimum to be at least $50 USD.
Just PM me a screenshot of a donation receipt as proof (once I've determined the 8 people).

Both of these organisations work hard to provide programs, community services and valuable relationships & mentorship opportunities to help children and youth see and develop their full potential and create better lives for themselves and their communities. I've seen firsthand the positive effects that such programs can have on youth who otherwise have very few or perhaps even no other positive role-models in their lives. I'm convinced that your donation will be put to far greater use with one of these organisations vs. sitting in my PayPal account.

SHIPPING:
I've got it covered. Worldwide.

Thanks!

fullsizeoutput_1b50.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1b53.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1b56.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1b5b.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1b5d.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back