SOLD Horseshoe WSOP tribute STT 43mm set by Matsui: Benjaminotaur's FMK sale #2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjaminotaur

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I’ve got some major news from the Benjaminotaur homestead: We’ve got another kiddo on the way in a few months! It’s awesome!!

But with the great news comes the not so great (for me): Diapers ain’t cheap!! I took a chip inventory and played a tough game of FMK: Felt, Mince, Kiss it goodbye.

Wait, what did YOU think it stood for???

Over the coming weeks, I’ll be making the tough choice to trim down some sets and to part with some sets all together. These will all be dibs sales, although there may be preference given in some cases if someone wants to buy the whole lot, or a bigger portion of what’s available. Those details will all be explicitly stated in the listing.

Payment via PPFF. Shipping will be in USPS priority boxes unless otherwise requested. Insurance available and encouraged at buyers cost. International buyers welcome, but I can only guarantee the chips until they are delivered at my post office.

Ok, enough with the jibber jabber. Onto the good stuff!!

For your consideration is an unfelted 400 chip STT of Horseshoe WSOP tribute by Matsui. This is a dibs sale. Call you dibs below and then send a PM. Matsui racks for the 400 chip set are included in the sale. Chips will ship in the racks unless otherwise requested.

I love these chips (This may become a theme) and if you haven’t had a chance to see these in person yet, you don’t know what you’re missing. I love them so much that I'm keeping a 600 chip set in the closet

Breakdown is below. Price is $800 plus shipping. A few additional chips are available at the same $2.00/chip rate. No splits at this time. Extra chips are only available to the buyer of this set. Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

T25 x 120
T100 x 120
T500 x 50
T1k x 75
T5k x 35

Extra chips available (Last 2 photos)
T500 x 25
T1k x 5
IMG_6002.jpg
IMG_6003.jpg
IMG_6005.jpg
IMG_6010.jpg