SOLD HORSESHOE SOUTHERN INDIANA (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince Bustillo

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Chip DenominationNumber of ChipsTotal Shipped
$1400 100$460 $115
$2560SOLD
$10020SOLD
$500 Secondary10SOLD
tempImage70K39D.jpg

Last edited:
go on then, it's friday, let's start a new set! i'll take 3 racks of 1s, or if @pepelewpewpew changes his mind, 4.

@sbp8984 if u do want the 25s and the OP is ok with international shipping, we could work something out with regards to doing a joint shipment

go on then, it's friday, let's start a new set! i'll take 3 racks of 1s, or if @pepelewpewpew changes his mind, 4.

@sbp8984 if u do want the 25s and the OP is ok with international shipping, we could work something out with regards to doing a joint shipment
Okay with international but will be higher than listed price.

If its a new project you are starting, I would take those 25s, they are blazing!

If its a new project you are starting, I would take those 25s, they are blazing!
think they look cool for sure but i'm not really sure what i would use them for. i was going to murder the 1s and turn them into 25p chips :)

If sale falls through for the $1s I will take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom