SOLD Horseshoe Southern Indiana Set Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody got just a single rack of secondary $5s they don't want to keep, I would be happy to take them off your hands.

anybody who got these care to share the strategy? Some of us must be doing it wrong. It would be nice if everybody was on a level playing field in purchasing...

Be logged into PayPal already, F5 a million times, add your items by clicking links to open new tabs. Use the last tab to check out. Don’t hesitate at any step. I added two items and paid all within 4-5 seconds.

Edit: and be lucky

Be logged into PayPal already, F5 a million times, add your items by clicking links to open new tabs. Use the last tab to check out. Don’t hesitate at any step. I added two items and paid all within 4-5 seconds.

Edit: and be lucky

that's pretty much what I did. My guess is there were so few sets available, it was just a crapshoot. Thank you for the clarification / reminder though for future sales!

anybody who got these care to share the strategy? Some of us must be doing it wrong. It would be nice if everybody was on a level playing field in purchasing...

Got a T4000. I made sure my browser was logged into paypal a minute before go time. I shut down any other browser windows and tabs. I made sure I didn't have any apps running that would slow down my computer. I brought up this thread in another browser tab. Then I stared at my laptop clock until it rolled 11:00. I refreshed the browser and scrolled down to where the link was. Yes, I'm a lunatic, I practiced how far I needed to scroll. I clicked the link.

MAKE SURE YOUR PAYPAL CART IS EMPTY. I almost lost it there. I have some chips in the cart for thechiproom already because I was checking availability some days back. I lost some time deleting them.

I then hit checkout and it went through. End to end it was maybe five or six seconds (including the spinning icon waiting for paypal to process the payment).

PayPal screwed up...again. There were only 3 of the Primary Cash Sets available and PayPal allowed 4 to be sold. I checked the time stamps and sent an email to the person who was the 4th person. Please check your email if you purchased a Primary Cash Set.

Sorry for the trouble. Jim

If you do,very little to the rolling edges is all you need.

or do it the fun way and just shuffle them all.
Thanks. Yep I mainly figured it would be the rolling edges just to remove any dust and refresh there colours :tup: (also mainly on the green, red and black chips. Pink and white chips look ok)

If you want to get the dust off just use a damp rag. Unless your taking pron or like to ogle your chips really no need to oil.

If you want to get the dust off just use a damp rag. Unless your taking pron or like to ogle your chips really no need to oil.
Surely taking pr0n photos and ogling chips is why we're all here? :LOL: :laugh:

But can see your point. Will be murdering most of the chips first anyway, so they'll get the damp cloth. If they look good after that then no need for oil :tup:

Congrats on all you lucky bastards! [7][7][7]
Thank you Jim, fingers crossed for the next new Paulson sale so I can start building my first proper set!

If you do,very little to the rolling edges is all you need.

or do it the fun way and just shuffle them all. (The oil from your fingers work)
Meh, to each his own. It's true that on chalky, minty chips, that only a little for the rolling edges does wonders. Then again, there's nothing wrong with a quick cleaning and very light face oiling too. It's really personally preference, especially if you never plan to resell as mint.

Reactions: BHB
Was ready to get in-flight Wifi and get the T10k, but flight got delayed and takeoff etc. was right between 12:55 and 1:05 (central). Really was hoping to grab the $5k secondaries. Oh well. Looking forward to the Black Friday sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom