SOLD Horseshoe Southern Indiana Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAZ

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
For sale is this complete Horseshoe Southern Indiana sample set consisting of both the primary and secondary chips. The chips shown are the actual ones you will be receiving. More information about these chips can be found here in Jim's thread. The colors are much better in person, please excuse my (lack of) photography skills.

Chips $91.70
USPS Priority shipping in a SFRB $8.30
Total $100.00 shipped to the US, PP/FF

Thanks for looking!
PAZ

IMG_2976.jpg

I am sorry but I will have to disagree with you. The Chip Room sales have always been very fair in their pricing. Also, if they were overpriced, they would not have sold out in less than 30 seconds.
They would have sold out in 30seconds if the prices were $30 less or $30 more. Fair is a subjective concept.

FYI I was being facetious in my initial post.

Maybe the seller feels like he got $25 worth of value out of inspecting them, and is passing them on to the community at a nice price?
GLWS

Because @PAZ is an absolute LEGEND! Probably the nicest and most generous person I’ve come across on here. I’ll never forget that Binion’s chip you sent me! :tup:

It's kinda crazy how people are questioning a decent gesture of one chipper giving another a decent deal. This hobby shouldn't be about maximum profit. :rolleyes:
Props to the seller!! :tup::tup:

^^ this ^^
Paul is confirmed Awsome sauce
/thread

Thanks guys! I really appreciate you all coming to my 'defense' like that. My best guess is that @The Nuts just doesn't know my history here and ChipTalk so I 100% get it when he says it's odd. From the outside looking in, it is odd, very odd but it was just a gesture that's all. Certainly doing this as a business model isn't sustainable but I'm not a business, just a guy giving back to the community.

In the spirit of full disclosure I bought two sets and immediately sent one to a good friend of mine. He's a great guy and he's as thoughtful as I am, we're kindred spirits. With the other set I pulled chips in from the pri and sec sets to create an all star line-up, much like a lot of the others have been doing. Then, I was done and just wanted to pass them on. Getting a sneak peek like this before a Chip Room sale never happens so why not give someone else a chance to feel them before the actual sale. Who knows? Maybe this is the start of a new Chip Room trend. Anyway, I got my test drive and passed them on at a discount. I feel I got my value from them and glad that someone else could benefit from them.

Thanks again,
PAZ

Because @PAZ is an absolute LEGEND! Probably the nicest and most generous person I’ve come across on here. I’ll never forget that Binion’s chip you sent me! :tup:

best guy that I’ve met through chip addiction. It was cool when he came to East Boston and played well to win the tournament that night. (obviously he got hit with the deck that night)

@PAZ rocks

best guy that I’ve met through chip addiction. It was cool when he came to East Boston and played well to win the tournament that night. (obviously he got hit with the deck that night)

@PAZ rocks

You're an amazing guy and an awesome host!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom