SOLD Horseshoe Southern Indiana Sale Thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 pages of text. In case I missed it, how do you get the quantities you need given the restrictions?

I’d be interested in 200x25c, 200x$1, and 100x$5. I don’t see how that’s possible with the quantity restrictions. What am I missing?
To get 200 $.25’s you need to order 4000 chips and it’s a 2000 chip max until the first hour is over.

7 pages of text. In case I missed it, how do you get the quantities you need given the restrictions?

I’d be interested in 200x25c, 200x$1, and 100x$5. I don’t see how that’s possible with the quantity restrictions. What am I missing?
It's not possible - the most fracs anyone will be able to get is 100, if they buy 1900 other chips.

It will be interesting this time around to see how quickly the rare chips go, and which go first - the used or the new. Last time I was unable to get $500s or $1Ks at all in the Jack buy, even though I had my quantities squared away and I clicked like crazy right as the sale went up. They disappeared in a blink.

It's not possible - the most fracs anyone will be able to get is 100, if they buy 1900 other chips.

It will be interesting this time around to see how quickly the rare chips go, and which go first - the used or the new. Last time I was unable to get $500s or $1Ks at all in the Jack buy, even though I had my quantities squared away and I clicked like crazy right as the sale went up. They disappeared in a blink.

OMG are you serious? I havent been through one of these sales before. I did manage to score a sample set quickly. I'm hopeful.

No way fracs will be around after the first hour IMO.

I'm probably going to buy a small set and do a relabel for quarters. I thought about buying the full 2k for a rack of fracs, but I just can't justify it right now. I've bought/ordered three cash sets since the last time I had a live cash game. o_O

I'm probably going to buy a small set and do a relabel for quarters. I thought about buying the full 2k for a rack of fracs, but I just can't justify it right now. I've bought/ordered three cash sets since the last time I had a live cash game. o_O
The secondary mocha hundo could be a nice frac

Everyone is telling you it's not possible to get the 500 chips that you want. Poppycock! Of course it's possible.
  1. Find another person to place an order independent of your order - with your money.
  2. Both of you order the max 2000 chips so that you can each purchase a rack of fracs.
  3. Find a buyer for the 3500 chips that you don't want.
There! problem solved.

Not missing anything, you just can't. 100 is max the first hour and the fracs will be long gone after that.

That's some true chippin' right there!

Question for Jim on the primary 1, 5, 25, 100.

Are there any promotional chips in the mix that we need to be aware of? I'd prefer not to have them so may need to order overs if they are in there.

Question for Jim on the primary 1, 5, 25, 100.

Are there any promotional chips in the mix that we need to be aware of? I'd prefer not to have them so may need to order overs if they are in there.

Add 5% to your totals so you always have extras. Chips can get damaged in delivery, damaged in play, lost, etc.

20200916_185340.jpg

Good mix

First hour translation for the mathematically impaired:

- If you want a rack of quarters, you must buy the maximum 2000 chips.

- If you want a rack of snappers, you must buy the maximum 2000 chips.

- If you want a rack of $1Ks, you must buy the maximum 2000 chips.

- If you want the maximum of 40 $5K chips, you must buy the maximum 2000 chips.

Wait, can you repeat that? I dont get it....

I could be wrong, but I think Larry is suggesting ordering 2000 chips :nailbite: :D :p

I have to admit the sec $25 has got to be the hotttest $25 RHC chip

so glad the hot chip is our workhorse chip

Mine is the hundos, and none of the hundos is this lineup is 'super hot'. But I am still going to listen to Larry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom