SOLD Horseshoe Southern Indiana Sale Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody needs an order for some
lower denoms to meet their required ratios, please pm me. I am going to need two racks of $1s and 3 racks of $5s, and am out of commission during the sale tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Many great looking chips in the line-up! I'm sure all of us have our own distinct opinion, but for me, the prettiest stand alone chip of the bunch, nothing else considered, is the Secondary $500. And I'm usually not the biggest fan of the 4V418 pattern, mind you.

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 4.04.13 PM.png

Last edited:
Many great looking chips in the line-up! I'm sure all of us have our own distinct opinion, but for me, the pretties stand alone chip of the bunch, nothing else considered, is the Secondary $500. And I'm usually not the biggest fan of the 4V418 pattern, mind you.

View attachment 535659

X2. Those stack pics are just ridiculous...

I can’t make up my mind on how to piece together a tourney set.

25-secondary
100-primary
500-undecided
1000- leaning primary
5000- secondary

Ac
I can’t make up my mind on how to piece together a tourney set.

25-secondary
100-primary
500-undecided
1000- leaning primary
5000- secondary

After looking at stacks in considering wither option for the 100 now also.

Many great looking chips in the line-up! I'm sure all of us have our own distinct opinion, but for me, the prettiest stand alone chip of the bunch, nothing else considered, is the Secondary $500. And I'm usually not the biggest fan of the 4V418 pattern, mind you.

View attachment 535659
Glad someone agrees with me. At first I was drawn to the primary because of the base colour, but these secondaries are amazing and I cant stop staring at the pics.

Primary or secondary 100.?? To go along with

25sec
500 sec
1000 primary
5000 sec

at first I was set on primary but now not sure

I would choose the primary $100. I think it looks better with the secondary $500. The secondary $100 looks good with the primary $500, but the primary $500 colors clash too much with the secondary $25 IMO.

Looks like My set will be

.25 primary
1- secondary b
2.50- primary
5 secondary
25 secondary
100 primary
500 secondary
1000 primary
5000 secondary.

I’ll have lots of extra 1s,5s, and 100s if anyone wants them at TCR price

Are there any hidden charges other than shipping on the final order amount? Is there a sales tax?

Is the $5 secondary chip a brand new, never used chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom