SOLD HORSESHOE SOUTHERN INDIANA CHIPS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillyB

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
AND THE CHRISTMAS ANGEL HAS APPEARED, DO NOT LET THIS OPPORTUNITY FLY AWAY.

rACK.jpg

1 RACK OF HSI MINT CHIPS
SOLD (FLEW AWAY)

20 x PRIM $500
20 x SEC $100
60 x SEC $25's

Price $320USD

ALSO I HAVE
phillykfc.jpg

1 RACK OF HSI MINT CHIPS
20 x PRIM $500
20 x SEC $100
20 x SEC $25's
40 x SEC $5's

Price $300USD

PRICES: USD, TO BE PAID IN CANADIAN AT ACTUAL EXCHANGE RATE
SHIPPING: WORLDWIDE (HAS TO BE INSURED) PAID BY BUYER
PAYMENT: PAYPAL F&F

NO SPLITSYS, QUITSYS OR DOUBLE DEUCEYS

Last edited:
I'll take the barrel of pri $500's bc i'm here all alone on christmas eve.

edit: that is if split.

I'll take the barrel of pri $500's bc i'm here all alone on christmas eve.
not splitting, however, I do have extra barrels but Han trinh has dibs first on what is not posted that I have and i'll see what he wants first and get back to you. Since you are alone on Christmas eve, I wish you a Merry Christmas and congratulations that you don't have BS to deal with, kids screaming and exterior family to punch and throw over deck railings... have a pizza, drink and enjoy!

not splitting, however, I do have extra barrels but Han trinh has dibs first on what is not posted that I have and i'll see what he wants first and get back to you, since you are alone on Christmas eve, I wish you a Merry Christmas and congratulations that you don't have BS to deal with, kids screaming and exterior family to punch and throw over deck railings, have a pizza, drink and enjoy!
bushes-7d6b.gif

I'm imagining Xmas at your place like this lol

View attachment 601715

Merry Christmas mate.
Lol, yes some pretty crazy stuff goes on during Christmas...... and not during Christmas as well, a member on here has witnessed most of it but I’ll keep those stories in the chimney. Same to you and yours.

not splitting, however, I do have extra barrels but Han trinh has dibs first on what is not posted that I have and i'll see what he wants first and get back to you. Since you are alone on Christmas eve, I wish you a Merry Christmas and congratulations that you don't have BS to deal with, kids screaming and exterior family to punch and throw over deck railings... have a pizza, drink and enjoy!
I have, thank you for the consideration.

I’d love a barrel of primary $500 if buyer doesn’t want them and wants to resell to lower his/her cost.

releasing dibs. Just got some $500’s.

Last edited:
I’d love a barrel of primary $500 if buyer doesn’t want them and wants to resell to lower his/her cost.

I'm giving @CLKin The opportunity first since he posted interest first. It was my intention to buy the rack and sell the 500s since I don't need them but I want to see them in person first before getting rid of them.

This is hands down, without a shadow of a doubt the best sales ad I’d I’ve ever seen on here. I think the only thing that can trump it is a video commercial. Anybody got balls of steel and wanna record themselves for that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom