SOLD Horseshoe Southern Indiana Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArielVer18

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
My home poker crew and I have enjoyed these HSI chips as part of my cash chip set rotation for at least 100 total hours. None of these chips were purchased from TCR's initial sale, so I have no clue how much play they've gotten before I purchased them. All of them are in "like new condition." Feel free to zoom in on my photos to view in higher resolution and judge the condition yourself.

Breakdown:
1580 secondary $1A ($100/rack) [SOLD]
100 primary 25¢ [SOLD]
200 primary $5 [SOLD]
200 secondary $25 ($450/rack) [SOLD]
20 primary $100 ($160) [SOLD]

20 primary $500 ($160) [CANCELLED; see newer listing]
Total: 2120 chips

0jxfkqp.jpg

Pl3YBUa.jpg
492k7OT.jpg
PG6IMUj.jpg
nwkkAve.jpg
XpA242I.jpg
GHvDSUO.jpg
O9PSRQj.jpg
3gcEKc7.jpg
qYSjo7n.jpg
1cyDYyA.jpg

Fine Print (last updated Dec 18, 2022)
Unless otherwise noted, the buyer pays shipping and handling. Weight and distance determine the cost of shipping. I use USPS, UPS, or Asendia, whichever is cheaper. Local pickup is an available option. PM me with a zip/postal code for a shipping quote. If it's higher than expected, please teach me your cheaper/better/faster/safer shipping solution.
The buyer assumes all risk once the seller ships the product (aka FOB origin). Insurance is available at buyer's expense. Proof of acceptance scan (preferred) or photo/video of package being dropped off with the carrier will be provided. Packages with insurance and all international packages will always have an acceptance scan.
Post in the thread before sending a PM as a courtesy to others to see what is still available. Phrases such as "dibs" or "pending" do not mean sold. Buyer can cancel the sale before seller ships and seller can cancel the sale before payment for any amicable reason. Payment is expected within 24 hours of invoice.

Last edited:
As @LeLe said its all about who you use. I've had FedEx delivers from both Singapore & Italy show up in California in as little as 2 days usually 3. Latest 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom