Horseshoe Fractionals For Sale (1 Viewer)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
All prices include CONUS shipping.

100 Horseshoe Gear relabeled $.05 chips. Price sold out
200 Horseshoe Gear relabeled $.25 chips. Price -

IMG_7390.jpg

IMG_7391.jpg

Last edited:
LOVE the look of the .5 chip. I wish they were the .25. Would be all over those!
Easily done. @Gear has the exact labels you need. Peel these off and put new ones in! These chips are pretty commonly turned into quarters so he knows the exact color match.

Hear a lot of positive feedback on @Gear. I’ve seen some pics and the work looks first rate. It seems like it would be tough to do yourself? Or is it worth having gear do the whole job?

I appreciate your feedback! Poker = yes, chip knowledge of most on this forum = no !

Easily done. @Gear has the exact labels you need. Peel these off and put new ones in! These chips are pretty commonly turned into quarters so he knows the exact color match.
Do the 5c chips stack tight or are they spinners?

Hear a lot of positive feedback on @Gear. I’ve seen some pics and the work looks first rate. It seems like it would be tough to do yourself? Or is it worth having gear do the whole job?

I appreciate your feedback! Poker = yes, chip knowledge of most on this forum = no !

Those are Gear labels on those chips.

Relabling over existing inlays is easy to do yourself. If you want full inlay replacement then definitely have Gear do it

It seems like it would be difficult and labor intensive to remove. Is putting a new label over the existing label an option?

It seems like it would be difficult and labor intensive to remove. Is putting a new label over the existing label an option?

Just use a magic marker to put the denomination you want on them. Easy and cheap seems to be what your aiming for.

Nothings ever easy, but it’s definitely not difficult or physically taxing. Just takes a little time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom