SOLD Horseshoe Cleveland Secondary $25s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer2171

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
(4) (1) rack available, uncirculated and in excellent condition with sharp edges. $160 $140 per rack shipped. US shipping only, unless the buyer wants to pay the extra shipping costs. PPFF for payment.

Pictures show 3 racks, but I actually have 1 available all in excellent/near mint condition.
FAC571DC-0D39-4776-83AA-7B63C7BE931C.jpeg
1FF5CC21-C45B-4284-9D16-2D71DD4A24E7.jpeg
6EBA564C-948B-45A9-A0CE-74ED3638BFF1.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t have my scale anymore, but I can use my buddies to check, unless anyone else on here would be able to show a picture. I know the Argosy $5s I have listed in another sales thread feel heavier than other RHCs I have. I will look into it for you brother man. I just love the color green on these $25s and pink with yellow edgespots are nice on these, great colors IMO.

1 day sell to try and move all 4 racks to 1 home for $520 shipped in the US. I still need to get that scale @davislane so I can weigh a barrel for you.

I don’t think you can find a cheaper price on these chips for this condition. If anyone knows what the TCR or TCE prices were on these from the original sales thread, whatever vendor they came from, I would be curious to know?

Last edited:
1 day sell to try and move all 4 racks to 1 home for $520 shipped in the US. I still need to get that scale @davislane so I can weigh a barrel for you.

I don’t think you can find a cheaper price on these chips for this condition. If anyone knows what the TCR or TCE prices were on these from the original sales thread, whatever vendor they came from, I would be curious to know?
Blowout sale at the end at $0.99 if I remember correctly.

All 4 racks were just pending, but the buyer ended up getting some other 25s, these are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom