SOLD Horseshoe CLE primary 1ks *** ENDS 11pm CDT (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
PCF:

I offered to play @ReallyGoodUsername at any price but he declined.
@ReallyGoodUsername you are not goot! Chose your limit. I will own you!

download.png

Already said would play heads up from $1 to 10,000 with you. But you just like to talk shit. When you want to back up your words let me know. I am standing by.
Zero crap talked except for you making a baffoon of yourself which you will inevitably do again in your next post. Goodbye Fake, hope you learn to love yourself.

your mouth is bigger than your ego. Any amount of money on any site let me know. I will meet you there. In fact lets let the whole chipping community know so they can watch. Name the venue and price.

@Tommy, I understand you don’t want to get involved in auction issues, but given how many problems have occurred in recent weeks and months, can we once and for all, for the integrity of this forum, ban auctions please. I think we have seen a better environment ever since raffles were banned and if you discontinue auctions, and sellers are forced to just list their chips for sales only, we will see another leap in user satisfaction. It really isn’t hard to ask sellers to take some time and try to appropriately price their chips and let the buyers decide in a straightforward fashion whether to participate in such sales activity.

@Tommy, I understand you don’t want to get involved in auction issues, but given how many problems have occurred in recent weeks and months, can we once and for all, for the integrity of this forum, ban auctions please. I think we have seen a better environment ever since raffles were banned and if you discontinue auctions, and sellers are forced to just list their chips for sales only, we will see another leap in user satisfaction. It really isn’t hard to ask sellers to take some time and try to appropriately price their chips and let the buyers decide in a straightforward fashion whether to participate in such sales activity.

Completely agree.

auction rules were dismissed and changed in the last minutes of bidding. If that is what you all want so be it. I will just say be careful what you wish for, because sooner or later it will be you bidding and/or receiving.

A few comments from an until-recently outsider-

We should not all have our 'auction toy' taken away from us due to either genuine errors, or misremembrance of auction rules. It reminds me of 5th grade when the whole class was punished and had to copy 20 pages out of a geography book because one person was playing with a pencil, got carried away, and it went sailing across the room and no one ratted him out.

I feel the auctions here are AMAZING and very exciting even as a watcher.......paying attention to the recent BTP auctions was mindblowing, and the market price would, in my opinion, probably NEVER reached 9$-10$ a chip without an auction. This helps ALL OF US to determine what our clay MAY be worth to others.
I would be sad to see them go away. And I don't want to see 'For Sale' ads with crazy prices and ad nauseum price drops by those sellers (rightfully) trying to get what they feel their chips are worth without leaving hundreds on the table.

The bidding here and on eBay, although different in style, basically set the market price for most of the chip WORLD on the going rate for these pieces of clay.

It should be the bidder's responsibility here to know the rules of the auction.
This DOES bring into play 'illegal bids' (not meeting the minimum increment) and I think we ALL agree no one wants to see a 2000 item go in increments of 1$ which would be the simplest thing, but I'm sure we can come up with a solution that is better than "I'm taking my ball and going home."

I appreciate being heard. Thank you for your time.

AB

Last edited:
A few comments from an until-recently outsider-

We should not all have our 'auction toy' taken away from us due to either genuine errors, or misremembrance of auction rules. It reminds me of 5th grade when the whole class was punished and had to copy 20 pages out of a geography book because one person was playing with a pencil, got carried away, and it went sailing across the room and no one ratted him out.

I feel the auctions here are AMAZING and very exciting even as a watcher.......paying attention to the recent BTP auctions was mindblowing, and the market price would, in my opinion, probably NEVER reached 9$-10$ a chip without an auction. This helps ALL OF US to determine what our clay MAY be worth to others.
I would be sad to see them go away. And I don't want to see 'For Sale' ads with crazy prices and ad nauseum price drops by those sellers (rightfully) trying to get what they feel their chips are worth without leaving hundreds on the table.

The bidding here and on eBay, although different in style, basically set the market price for most of the chip WORLD on the going rate for these pieces of clay.

It should be the bidder's responsibility here to know the rules of the auction.
This DOES bring into play 'illegal bids' (not meeting the minimum increment) and I think we ALL agree no one wants to see a 2000 item go in increments of 1$ which would be the simplest thing, but I'm sure we can come up with a solution that is better than "I'm taking my ball and going home."

I appreciate being heard. Thank you for your time.

AB

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Another reason auctions should be banned on PCF

I hope I didn’t offend anyone but in fairness to the process I felt that extending the bidding one additional minute I wanted to include any bidders who were lurking to swoop in ( I’m sure you all understand ). I did not have any nefarious purpose in doing so I wanted to make sure that the bidding remained open should someone be unsure of the controversy and want to continue the process. I was present during the bidding and made a comment to @RainmanTrail about the bid he made in real time so as to clear up any potential confusion. If anyone has an issue with the price i have been in front with @XBobdog about my aim. I wanted to make sure the process was fair and all interested parties had a fair chance of getting the chips. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom