SOLD Horseshoe CLE primary 1ks *** ENDS 11pm CDT (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very shady per the rules listed in the auction $840 should have won.

RainmanTrail's bid was clearly not timely and should not have been extended. It appears this behavior by this member is enabled on this site however. Bad and sick!

I request a moderator make a decision on the integrity of @RainmanTrail untimely bid. This decision will set a precedent for all futre auctions.

Last edited:
This is very shady per the rules listed in the auction $840 should have won.

RainmanTrail's bid was clearly not timely and should not have been extended. It appears this behavior by this member is enabled on this site however. Bad and sick!

In poker, a raise of half the bet still qualifies as a raise though.

@RainmanTrail I like your quote, but don't think the auction was fair and equitable. If this happened to you, I don't think you would be happy. I am requesting a moderator rule on this.

Per the listing:
Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 11:00PM CDT Thursday March 14 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, the following examples will be used as a reference.

@RainmanTrail bid was invalid and as a result @XBobdog should have won at the highest bid of $840.

If PCF is going to let people change the rules in the middle of the auction, then we all need to know.

The rules were violated regardless of intent. I may seem like an ass hole, but the rules are the rules. If this is allowed then PCF needs to clarify the rules of an auction.

Whether an honest mistake or not, it should not cost a PCF member unjustified monetary funds, which in this case if this stands, it will.

Last edited:
I may seem like an ass hole
DA6BABCB-F319-4E19-B1C9-28CCE196BF82.gif

When you bid on an auction and it is not fair or equitable, please post this same gif. I am done with this.

This is not your auction. You were not the seller, nor were you one of the bidders involved.

You are clearly just trying to "get back at me" for outing you and your "brother" for scamming me on eBay over a year ago. It's not working.

If you think that "edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed" applies in the last minutes of the bidding, I think you are misguided and out of touch.

@RainmanTrail what happened to your chip donkey website ;) I tried to search for it and the nasty comments you posted about me but it disappeared. I guess I am not that bad after all.

Got to agree with @navels on this one. Seemed like an honest mistake by @RainmanTrail

@FakeNewz seems like your just trying to stir up shit. Noone who was actually involved with the auction seemed to have a problem with the bidding.

Now your offering to play someone at any price/ limit?

Lol why and what does that have to do with anything. You are clearly in the wrong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom