SOLD Horseshoe Cincy Cincinnati $1000 secondary (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Changster recently hypothesized “are chips worth more now or is money worth less?”

I’m just playing catch up having missed all the amazing TCR sales. No different than buying equities after the pre-IPO and IPO.

And that Good Samaritan is getting his comeuppance soon enough. A Lannister always pays his debts.

Finding Good Samaritans is few and far between in Life in general let alone in Chipping thing people don't pay attention to is some people here are basically ballin/wealthy/rich and some of us work 9-5s for Min Wage - $15 an hr I wish I was ballin like some here life would be much easier esp in the chipping world but it is what it is some people can afford to hook people up and some people look to get what they can in what they have such is life some people can pay $5,000 for 100 chips most people cannot such is life like some can buy a Bentley and others a Honda if someone has a chip or chips that is more on the rare side that doesn't pop up as much they will try to get max value out of it unless they can afford to just be a Good Samaritan
Some of us can't even afford to buy punctuation. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom