SOLD Horseshoe Cincinnati Secondary Set (700 chips) - Second Price Drop!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
reconfigure the set to suit SGD? sell off a rack hundos and $500s and get more 5s and some 1s?

Mint 1s are very difficult to come by it seems... would be interested if you knew where I could get some

Ya or sell them by the split rack pricing, these are amazing chips I love the $100s and $500s. Very nice RHC chips.

Prefer to sell them as a set as its just much easier considering the overseas shipping. Hope someone picks these up soon!

Thanks all

Mint 1s are very difficult to come by it seems... would be interested if you knew where I could get some

Prefer to sell them as a set as its just much easier considering the overseas shipping. Hope someone picks these up soon!

Thanks all
Very True, multiple over seas shipping would be a pain and expensive for the buyers. Maybe a possible country split with I reshipper. I did that once with a set I bought from Canada and split it with 2 other members her in the US with me to save on shipping cost. But I don’t think I’ve seen mint $1s on here for sale, but I’m not on enough to pay attention to it. Maybe a wanted ad might shake some loose, the wanted ad section has helped me out a few times before. Happy New Year and GLWS

I think he asking what about the shipping if he buying from China since your OP mentioned you will work something out if the buyer is from HK

He did reach out to me but wanted a much smaller subset of the set.

Thanks Lele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom